WC: Semi-final Pre-Game Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHopeForEveryone

Mar 24, 2011
no way that Czech gonna win...this youngsters in Slovak jersey have no respect and something like Czech complex dont say them anything...they are too young to remember that federative times...btw i hit 3/4 advacing teams so make sure im right now too :naughty:

vsk92

Alltid IFK
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland.
Both games will be close and I'll probably age a lot on saturday :laugh:

but hopefully we will be in the final on Sunday :nod:

FirstSwitch

Apr 23, 2012
alexeiyemelin.jpg

Finland gonna win it ? Yemelin says HELL NO!

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
no way that Czech gonna win...this youngsters in Slovak jersey have no respect and something like Czech complex dont say them anything...they are too young to remember that federative times...btw i hit 3/4 advacing teams so make sure im right now too :naughty:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but czech complex never existed, it's only fan's excuse. It has always been just about being worse in hockey game. ;)

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Right now Sweden is Apollo and Czech's Rocky.

Now Rocky has to beat Drago (Russia)

lul :)

(After Slovakia ofc)

GO for the gold Czech! Don't let the Russian bear get it!

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Finland is Rocky damn it. Apollo=USA obviously. Sweden is Rocky's wife Adrian :) (who died in Rocky 5 or was it 6).

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Right now Sweden is Apollo and Czech's Rocky.

Now Rocky has to beat Drago (Russia)

lul :)

(After Slovakia ofc)

GO for the gold Czech! Don't let the Russian bear get it!

Its obviouse that better team on paper will win allways, as the pen is mightier than a sword, so Finland will have no chance being in the gold medal game. Just like it is obviouse that if this Swedish team Would play this Czhechs, they will win easily... :sarcasm:

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Its obviouse that better team on paper will win allways, as the pen is mightier than a sword, so Finland will have no chance being in the gold medal game. Just like it is obviouse that if this Swedish team Would play this Czhechs, they will win easily... :sarcasm:

Trying to keep my hopes up!

gago

Jun 16, 2011
I actually like that everyone is writing us off even before the match. We tend to thrive in such conditions. Let them argue and speculate about their finals. Canada did the same thing.

Oleg

Jan 5, 2012
Russia
Russia will get their ***** kicked and Finland will win the gold medal against either of those other 2 teams.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're talking about 2011 championship, right? :)

Last edited:

cibtom

:(
May 27, 2006
Tampere
I am right now in Finland but I have no tickets. Does anyone have some cheap tickets for this game? Write me please private message.

Sorry for OT.

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
We'll be playing dirty. :yo: According to SovSport the Globen services refused to wash our form after the game: "it is up to the Finnish side now, talk to them".

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Does anyone have any video of the yesterdays games best crowd chants in Suomi - USA game?

That "Hey, hey hey"-"superwave" that they did many times and also after the game was best thing i've ever seen in any sports. What an atmosphere, amazing.

looppi1vaaka180512JPR_503_j0.jpg

Pihlströms reaction :D

Last edited:

cibtom

:(
May 27, 2006
Tampere
I think you are coming from a diff. planet?

Well it is Czechs against Slovakia so I think there will be a plenty of free seats in the end because it's not so attractive for others. Actually we've already bought 1 pretty cheap ticket from some Finnish guy.

Robin Hood

Aug 28, 2007
Copenhagen
Back in January I placed 200 Danish kroner, about 40 dollars, that Russia would win the WJC - I thought. Because I accidently hit the wrong button and accepted the bet only to find out that I had in fact placed a bet that they would win the World Championships. The odds is 3.5 so I will earn about 140 dollars if they make it :)

BTW Russia did of course not win WJC :)

johnnik

May 20, 2011
Syktyvkar
Damn, sport-bars in our town doubled entrance prices within semifinal and final games, despite Russia may not to be in final-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad