GDT: Semi-final • Jan. 3 • Canada vs. Russia • 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thliner*

So we finally get to see Nail Yakupov in the biggest show before the draft.

BRING IT!

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
I think abut of vengeance is in order.

Canada has performed better than anyone in the tournament, but there will be tremendous pressure on them from the home crowd to get vengeance for last year. If they respond favorably to the pressure, they could win by a big score. On the other hand, if the puck isn't going in the net, and Russia is playing well, they could also lose by a healthy margin. Should be interesting!

Darth Bangkok

May 17, 2006
Mogadishu
my TSN stream is ok except that once in a while it freezes and when it un-freezes it picks up from where it left off, so I get behind by 5-10 mns after a while. I have to reload frantically during the commercials or HF Boards will be too far ahead!

Kaktus*

my TSN stream is ok except that once in a while it freezes and when it un-freezes it picks up from where it left off, so I get behind by 5-10 mns after a while. I have to reload frantically during the commercials or HF Boards will be too far ahead!

post it.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Canada has performed better than anyone in the tournament, but there will be tremendous pressure on them from the home crowd to get vengeance for last year. If they respond favorably to the pressure, they could win by a big score. On the other hand, if the puck isn't going in the net, and Russia is playing well, they could also lose by a healthy margin. Should be interesting!

Wow... could you take any less of a stand? ;)

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
lol at the chairman of the board of hockey canada. Seems like he's a bit too high for this interview.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I still think 5-2 Canada.

But I also predicted the Czechs and Fins would win so...

What the hell do I know?

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
Lets go Canada! I'm bringing out my Olympics autographed Toews jersey for this one, as jersey I only wear in a crucial Canadian game. And as I'm typing this they show Toews on TSN. I hope all the Canadians can play with the magic he had in 07.

Go Canada Go!

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Lets go Canada! I'm bringing out my Olympics autographed Toews jersey for this one, as jersey I only wear in a crucial Canadian game. And as I'm typing this they show Toews on TSN. I hope all the Canadians can play with the magic he had in 07.

Go Canada Go!

That is a sign from God we are going to win.

4thliner*

Gotta exploit that sweetheart DEFENSE.

Canada has the forwards to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad