Seguin leaving Europe after the Spengler Cup too.

NORY

Jul 23, 2011
Oakville, Ont
i assume he is leaving because if there is an nhl season he wants to be back in his regular routine. if there isnt, then there is no need to stay in game shape and will take the rest of the year off.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Belenos, are you gonna become a Bruins fan whenever the NHL resumes play? We've enjoyed your posts and would love for you to keep following Seguin (and the rest of the Bruins).

Belenos

Dec 31, 2010
Biel, Switzerland
Belenos, are you gonna become a Bruins fan whenever the NHL resumes play? We've enjoyed your posts and would love for you to keep following Seguin (and the rest of the Bruins).

I will follow your team for sure! A friend of mine went to school in Maine for one year and he started to watch the Bruins. As they are one of the teams who play at 1 AM in Switzerland (7Pm your time i think and normally the first NHL game of the day), i usually watched the first period and we chatted together. So i really started liking the Bruins. He even brought me home a Bruins puck and a Bruins beer mug. :)

I would love to visit your city and see Seguin play again once, but as a student i simply don't have the money. ;) I'll try to follow your team per internet stream and cheer for you!

Dojji*

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find North American style hockey a refreshing difference from how they play it in Europe, and the Bruins epitomize the difference between the two regions by emphasizing a tough, clean game (Marchand notwithstanding)

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Yeah I seem to remember them being false now that you mention it. It's just weird that it's being brought up again.

Rumors like that are like Michael Myers - they keep resurfacing long after you think they're dead.

Seguin tweet:

Tyler Seguin ‏@tylerseguin92
Championship game tomorrow at noon 6am est. @hockeycanada #spenglercup Also last game in Switzerland! Let's get er done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad