Seguin leaving Europe after the Spengler Cup too.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Biel is going to be talking about Seguin for years to come.. He's been absolutely fantastic there.

Hopefully he is just as good here... This lockout has already taken a lot from him. I'm expecting 40+ goals in 48 games if the lockout ends, though. :sarcasm:

Dave C

Aug 30, 2011
Nottingham, England
Is this anything to do with his relative (excuse my ignorance, Im not sure who) Derek?

I've seen comments on twitter that he may never walk again?!

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Is this anything to do with his relative (excuse my ignorance, Im not sure who) Derek?

I've seen comments on twitter that he may never walk again?!

Seguin already was planning to come home, along with almost every other member of the Bruins playing overseas (Chara's reportedly already back, as is Ference, and Bergeron will leave too after the tourney).

Derreck Moseychuk appears to be a close friend of Seguin's who was badly hurt in a car crash last night.

A_Olje8CUAEKXQr.jpg

Belenos

Dec 31, 2010
Biel, Switzerland
Open letter from Swiss news writer Beat Moning to Tyler Seguin http://fb.me/DEiQl7Om

I think that says it all.

We loved him over here, he was probably the best player we ever had here. We had other great players like Chelios 20 years ago or still Kane atm, but no one of them could impress like Seguin did. That was really special and probably some of the best months of my life. You went to every game with a feeling that somethin special could happen. And it happened quite often. Only if he went out the night before he wasn't visible on ice.;)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Seguin already was planning to come home, along with almost every other member of the Bruins playing overseas (Chara's reportedly already back, as is Ference, and Bergeron will leave too after the tourney).

Derreck Moseychuk appears to be a close friend of Seguin's who was badly hurt in a car crash last night.

A_Olje8CUAEKXQr.jpg

Good find, again showing, some things are just more important than this game

Dave C

Aug 30, 2011
Nottingham, England

A_Olje8CUAEKXQr.jpg

Thanks for this. Horrible to hear, I hope everything turns out ok.

Nice to hear what a success Seguin was in Europe.

24giovanni

Aug 2, 2005
Open letter from Swiss news writer Beat Moning to Tyler Seguin http://fb.me/DEiQl7Om

We loved him over here, he was probably the best player we ever had here. We had other great players like Chelios 20 years ago or still Kane atm, but no one of them could impress like Seguin did. That was really special and probably some of the best months of my life. You went to every game with a feeling that somethin special could happen. And it happened quite often. Only if he went out the night before he wasn't visible on ice.;)

It has been a pleasure to have you on our board. Thank you for the updates on Ty abroad. It is much appreciated.

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario

It would be fantastic if someone got this letter to Seguin and showed it to him and he took the time to reply to it.

Belenos

Dec 31, 2010
Biel, Switzerland
Left or right? I seem to think he played left over there, for the Bruins he is a RW.

-thanks for your updates by the way

He played on the right wing for most games. Maybe there where certain special occasions like on the PP where he played on the left wing and even on the blue line.

And no problem for the updates. The Bruins are my favorite team together with the Blackhawks and will keep watching your games. I'll follow Seguin in the future for sure!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad