Seeking permission to come on board

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
Coming in peace. Yes I’m a Oiler fan. Not even sure it’s ok to have a second favourite team. But here goes. As a personal friend of Carter’s dad , and having shared coaching duties with Dan Kordic here in Edmonton in minor hockey , I seek being accepted into your fold. What say you , F*** off or F*** yeah.
F*** yeah. Misery loves company. Whatever brings you here but be ready to be sucked in. I work at Union College and joined this group after trolling when Ghost got drafted. I still look at NJ to monitor Kinkaid but fell in love with this team. Great group of fans for the most part .

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ask Senor Javier Garcia Consuela Maria Olazabal.

hqdefault.jpg

Come on, you can't just use a screenshot. Maybe he's actually owning the shit out of that bull there.

big ape

Jan 28, 2011
Edmonton
Now.....can you get me an Everett jersey signed by Carter? The one with the big E on it. that thing is a beauty!
Lol. Sorry no can do. The only Big E stands for. Well let’s not go there. Remember I come in peace. Lol. But getting Autos won’t be hard in the off season.

big ape

Jan 28, 2011
Edmonton
Coming on right now you need to recognize there's two things to win this year. The stanley cup and the jack hughes sweepstakes and f jack hughes. Everyone is on kind of a high right now after the frustrating coach got let go but come January its gonna go back to winning hockey games. Lotta pressure for a rookie goaltender with a franchise that chews them up. If hes as good as we think he is he'll never buy a drink as soon as hes old enough to get one though
Nice. Yeah gonna be honest, I agree with feeding him to the wolves part. This is a young kid that wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for all the goalie issues. Best thing was to spend the year on the farm gaining experience playing pro hockey. But let’s run with it now. When the time comes get him back to the farm to develop. Well unless the unthinkable happens. Always positive thoughts for Carter.

big ape

Jan 28, 2011
Edmonton
Will never forgive the Oilers for '87 and '85 but I agree, most Oilers fans I've run into are quite nice. They've suffered quite a bit since then. Welcome. Sorry about the Manning incident.
Yeah thanks. When he said to McD that he did it on purpose. I said to the wife if your buying me tickets for Xmas make it the Philly game. She came through ,and sent me and my son ( he plays midget) the tickets were for the sports net lounge. Food , deserts , drinks ( no alcohol ) included. Private bar there though (for me)Emjoyed that game immensely.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Lived around Edmonton for quite some time.

Hated it.
Hate the Oilers. Hate.
Strong word but very deserving.

Welcome to our board. Sit back relax, read, reply and laugh.

It can get hairy in here.

Players 99% will never enjoy (for good reason);
Hagg
AMac
Lehtera

Also, living in AB and being around the equine world you'll appreciate Weise. We don't at all, really.

Last edited:

big ape

Jan 28, 2011
Edmonton
Lived around Edmonton for quite some time.

Hated it.
Hate the Oilers. Hate.
Strong word but very deserving.

Welcome to our board. Sit back relax, read, reply and laugh.

It can get hairy in here.

Players 99% will never enjoy (for good reason);
Hagg
AMac
Lehtera

Also, living in AB and being around the equine world you'll appreciate Weise. We don't at all, really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad