Seeking permission to come on board

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Coming in peace. Yes I’m a Oiler fan. Not even sure it’s ok to have a second favourite team. But here goes. As a personal friend of Carter’s dad , and having shared coaching duties with Dan Kordic here in Edmonton in minor hockey , I seek being accepted into your fold. What say you , F*** off or F*** yeah.
You need to answer one simple question:

Who led the Flyers in Hits last year?

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
He can't like your posts anyway, what good is he? :sarcasm:
dgess.JPG

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Coming on right now you need to recognize there's two things to win this year. The stanley cup and the jack hughes sweepstakes and f jack hughes. Everyone is on kind of a high right now after the frustrating coach got let go but come January its gonna go back to winning hockey games. Lotta pressure for a rookie goaltender with a franchise that chews them up. If hes as good as we think he is he'll never buy a drink as soon as hes old enough to get one though

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Coming in peace. Yes I’m a Oiler fan. Not even sure it’s ok to have a second favourite team. But here goes. As a personal friend of Carter’s dad , and having shared coaching duties with Dan Kordic here in Edmonton in minor hockey , I seek being accepted into your fold. What say you , F*** off or F*** yeah.

I hate the ****ing Oilers and always will, because of 1987. But Oilers fans on HF are usually pretty cool. And Billet Grandpa 100% rules.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->