Post-Game Talk: Sedins 6 - Blackhawks 3 || Everyone scores with Sedinery magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
I see why calgary gave up on baertschi. Just doesnt control the play.

I wanna see mccann get prust back asap

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Trying to be patient with Higgins because he's missed so much time...but the guy just looks like he's lost his wheels....constantly getting beat to pucks and delivering next to nothing offensively.....I can't believe one of Shinkaruk, Gaunce or even Jensen couldn't bring as much to the table at this point in their careers.

This is the same version of Higgins as the second half of last year and through the playoffs. I actually thought Higgins was decent his first 2-3 games back but I think that was an adrenaline dump because he's back to being a non-factor again.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Well, as soon as the Hawks tied it, you just knew what was coming. Every damn game's like this now...the score evens up in the 3rd, all the energy goes out of the team and you're just waiting for...

Wait, what? We came back and killed a good team?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!

But seriously, wow. What a performance by the twins. Just absolutely curbstomped the Hawks. Okay, it's only the regular season and those *******s still have 3 cups in the last few years to our zero, but still. If only that resolute spirit showed up more often.

Defense is still very suspect. Sbisa, god help him, was actually good tonight. I actually saw a glimpse of the player Benning thought was worth extending. And DAMMIT I'd really really like there to be another guy back there who can actually hit. Bartkowski and Weber still got lost in their own end a lot, Edler looked so slowwwwwwwww so often, Tanev was up to his ears in forecheckers and Hamhuis was good, but damn he looks smaller and more easily pushed around every game.

Sedins: obviously Godlike.

BoHo: barely drawing breath. Needs to get away from being the shutdown centre in the worst way right now.

Baertschi: I think I've figured out why he's so ineffective. He just can't get open. Like, ever. He can't get free with speed or strength. Seeing Kane and Panarin playing tonight really made it clear where he's lacking. Just doesn't really have the moves.

Virty: best game since Jersey. Still has yet to recapture his initial exuberance, but better.

McCann: was there.

Burr/Higgins: were there.

Prust/Cracknell/Dorsett: so help me, that's actually been a good line when it's been together. I wish they were all about 4 inches taller, 30 pounds heavier and 5 years younger.

I guess this is another game anti-tank, but what the hell. Every victory is still a pleasure to watch especially when it comes against that collection of fertilizer from Chicago.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
The Canucks go as the Sedins go.

Best value players the Canucks have had in their history.

Other shoe didn't drop tonight. Just Danny's hattie :D

Is Prust like a good luck charm or something?

Prust fought and I was told that always translates to wins.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Funny how, after performances like this, the laughing Brock Lesnar avatar is nowhere to be found...

It's been that way almost their entire career as well.

Unique points, regressing, contempt, rabble, rabble.

Silence.

Rinse and repeat.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Was at the game tonight and (I'm going to take a lot of grief for this) I thought Sbisa was awesome...our most physical D-man by far.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It's been that way almost their entire career as well.

Unique points, regressing, contempt, rabble, rabble.

Silence.

Rinse and repeat.

They just stumbled into 900+ points and counting - they didn't earn that!

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Games like these are why I think Crawford is super overrated. Not sure why he keeps getting mentioned for Team Canada.

Some troubling things from Miller. On reads he is guessing again, and he's oversliding way too much. I feel like he'll give you a couple of spectacular stops per game but then you look up, he hasn't won in awhile and his overall stats suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad