Prospect Info: Sebastian Collberg - (Part III: The Collberg Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Collberg sucks and will not pan out as an NHL player. He has the potential to be a good player in the 2nd division of the Swedish league.

Top 40 (#37) in U24 players (#9 in U20) in the SHL while dealing with injuries = only a good player in allvenskan? :help:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Why did MB rush to sign him? Did the same thing with Bozon who sucked at training camp.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Why did MB rush to sign him? Did the same thing with Bozon who sucked at training camp.

Because he's dominant at best on best tournaments of people his own age. Physical maturity isn't something you can force on a 19 year old. He'll be fine after some time in the AHL.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
This is ****ing ********. I'm getting seriously frustrated with this whole situation. I was very high on Collberg and was looking forward to seeing his development, now it seems like his development is being nothing but held back.

Here's to hoping he tears it up at the world juniors.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
I use SHL.se or after the game I use swehockey.se to see what line Collberg and DLR are listed at. Is there somewhere else that has more accurate lines?

No, those are the official lineups, but for some reason Rönnberg often put the checking line as the first line/starting line.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Collberg played his best game of the season today IMO, created several chances and was very active in the offensive zone. But he simply can't catch a break with the bounces, he had one of the crossbar and some that goalie had no control over but didn't go in. Managed to play his way back on the second PP unit.

Rikiki Bousquet

Oct 3, 2012
Collberg played his best game of the season today IMO, created several chances and was very active in the offensive zone. But he simply can't catch a break with the bounces, he had one of the crossbar and some that goalie had no control over but didn't go in. Managed to play his way back on the second PP unit.

Thanks for the updates, KRM.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
This is ****ing ********. I'm getting seriously frustrated with this whole situation. I was very high on Collberg and was looking forward to seeing his development, now it seems like his development is being nothing but held back.

Here's to hoping he tears it up at the world juniors.

I waited 3 years to see Kristo play for the Habs, after lamenting his choice to stay in the NCCA...

It gets worse... Much worse.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

thanks! I just saw that he had no points yet again and was actually starting to get worried. this report is very timely.

you obviously want to start seeing production but for me as long as he's playing good is fine by me. the points will come.

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Collberg 1+1 last friday, released a bomb to open the scoring and next shift assisted on the second goal. Been playing really well lately.

http://www.shl.se/shl-arena/38739/postgame/

has he been playing well lately? I don't get a chance to watch him ever, but his minutes seem to have dwindled lately. It's good to see him get a few points, but if you (or anyone) could give some insight into how he looks beyond just points, I'm sure we would all appreciate it!

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
has he been playing well lately? i don't get a chance to watch him ever, but his minutes seem to have dwindled lately. It's good to see him get a few points, but if you (or anyone) could give some insight into how he looks beyond just points, i'm sure we would all appreciate it!

?

collberg 1+1 last friday, released a bomb to open the scoring and next shift assisted on the second goal. been playing really well lately.

http://www.shl.se/shl-arena/38739/postgame/

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I'm not too excited about collberg.

Iim still interested to see what he'll look like playing in the AHL in two years, but I am higher on the 3 other small skilled wingers we drafted this year:

My ratings of these 4 players:

1. Lehkonen
2. Reway
3. Andrighetto
4. Collberg

If just one pans out to be a top six forward I will consider it a success.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

My ratings of these 4 players:

1. Lehkonen
2. Reway
3. Andrighetto
4. Collberg

If just one pans out to be a top six forward I will consider it a success.

Same, it would be huge since we didn't even draft one of them in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad