Sebastian Aho Versus Artemi Panarin

Who's better?

• Total voters

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Flip a coin. I like Aho more so voted him. Panarin is amazing too.

LaMasquerade

Mar 11, 2018
Tampere
I'm not totally convinced that Panarin is even best player on his team, while with Aho there's really no contest. Anyways, I do like Panarin too, so this was close, but my vote goes to Aho.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

Oha? You mean this movie character from Coming To America
upload_2019-1-10_9-27-30.jpeg

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Because it's center vs winger it must be an automatic for center. No matter what the matchup is. :sarcasm:

Khomutov

Sep 22, 2015
Panarin is better right now but Aho is six years younger and can still improve his game.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Artemi Panarin ez. Dude is a freak. Honestly probably have him as the best winger in the league rn now that I have looked further into it. Elite 5v5 offense, elite play driving that seems to be improving by the season, elite zone entries, best zone exit forward in the NHL (in tracked games from 16-17 to 17-18 he was 100th percentile in both zone exits/60 and zone exit percentage), major effect on linemates, basically the perfect winger.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Artemi Panarin ez. Dude is a freak. Honestly probably have him as the best winger in the league rn now that I have looked further into it. Elite 5v5 offense, elite play driving that seems to be improving by the season, elite zone entries, best zone exit forward in the NHL (in tracked games from 16-17 to 17-18 he was 100th percentile in both zone exits/60 and zone exit percentage), major effect on linemates, basically the perfect winger.

I think that’s too high of a ranking for him, but I do think he is pretty close to that level and I am really curious to see how he would do on a team whose power play isn’t anemic.

Holy shit, this poll is way too close. This really is Panarin AINEC. Aho is a nice player but he’s done literally nothing to put himself on the same level as Panarin.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Jyssy

Jan 2, 2004
Jyväskylä, Finland
Carolina has had the most overrated players on this forum for years now because of analytics.
What about the fact that Aho has 47 points in 44 games while the next 2 best scorers in Carolina have 36 and 26 points respectively? That said, at the moment i'd take Panarin, he's one of my favorite players in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad