Sebastian Aho is on fire

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
He's playing some crazy hockey right now. You can see the impact that NHL has on the players and how much better they become due to facing the best players in the world day to day in rinks with less space. I've said this before but he will be Canes first line center come next year unless they hire some coach that knows s*** about hockey. Now if Svechnikov becomes anything as advertised, then we're in for some exciting times for the fans who're watching Carolina.

That said, I don't even really enjoy the WHC as much as before and was there not for Aho I might just skip the regulation games entirely.

Reactions: LAINEC

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
He's playing some crazy hockey right now. You can see the impact that NHL has on the players and how much better they become due to facing the best players in the world day to day in rinks with less space. I've said this before but he will be Canes first line center come next year unless they hire some coach that knows s*** about hockey. Now if Svechnikov becomes anything as advertised, then we're in for some exciting times for the fans who're watching Carolina.

That said, I don't even really enjoy the WHC as much as before and was there not for Aho I might just skip the regulation games entirely.

They already hired Brind'Amour as coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad