Seattle Kraken with More Hirings (Most Notable Is Gary Roberts)

DarkHorse2

Feb 27, 2002
Obligatory.
vbmbuSc0xrpOnySF_p2-goHVvT2NAHiJyxio0FR-eiYFFKHIlNM4zUrq-hhfL5CutMVODz7yL1cYTABCPE5qnS7gzww4GFKYVGaH4sWgPw4

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Roberts has worked for different teams on and off over the years. I'd imagine he'll still run his camp in the offseason, otherwise they'd have to be paying him a truck load.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Sneaky signing. I think a lot of players train with Gary in the off-season.

Now that he is in Seattle's payroll, they can just tell him to not help the competition train. Especially next summer. Even before the Kraken have a roster they can hurt the pther 31 teams.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Sneaky signing. I think a lot of players train with Gary in the off-season.

Now that he is in Seattle's payroll, they can just tell him to not help the competition train. Especially next summer. Even before the Kraken have a roster they can hurt the pther 31 teams.
It depends on what his contract is like.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
They hired a white guy? Surprised.

Yeah, not to blow a dog whistle here but...wasn't Seattle pumping its own tires about diversity hires in the workplace recently? Save for the video analyst, all those hires look pretty white and middle aged to me.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Yeah, not to blow a dog whistle here but...wasn't Seattle pumping its own tires about diversity hires in the workplace recently? Save for the video analyst, all those hires look pretty white and middle aged to me.

Crazy, right? Expertise and a proven record of success should never influence hiring.

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad