GDT: Seattle Kraken Free Agent Frenzy Discussion

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
And here I thought we were done with you misrepresenting my posts out of context to create disingenuous arguments. but you are going to keep proving my point I guess.

That paragraph you quoted, I labelled those players as "premier talent" The context of the quote was that the CHL is missing out on some of the best Canadian prospects. It had nothing to do with the AHL, but once again you are taking words out of context and trying to create a false narrative within the discussion.

Every aspect of this discussion has revolved around opinions, but and you continually misrepresent what I have posted to frame a narrative so you can throw out irrelevant facts to try to disprove something that cannot otherwise be disproven. I believe you are trying to manipulate the situation and it is not a case where your reading comprehension is just really inadequate, so I do not have much patience for the behavior.

This board is a discussions board, it is not a debate board, so you don't have to manipulate the discussion to "win". Arguing with bad faith and misrepresenting what others post to win arguments is not in the spirit of this place.

Please do not respond to any of my posts ever again and I will refrain from interacting with yours. Feel free to put me on ignore if you feel you can not help yourself to keep trying to "win".

LOL, that was the context we were discussing. The entire discussion was about CHL players not being able to play in the AHL. Remember your proposed lawsuit, lol? Or the transfer agreement? Or fair pay? Do I need to go back and quote you multiple times?

Now if you want to discuss why players are going to college and not the CHL without referring to Shane or the transfer agreement, I think that's a worthy discussion. College hockey has come a long ways, and being that they're older, they're more physically developed.

Anyways, you are always welcome to respond to my posts, I think you are hilarious. You're trying to "win" the argument yourself, you are such a hypocrite. You've misrepresented my arguments and used the word "strawman" at least twice. This could've been a cordial discussion, but you chose the tone from the start bud. You need to take a good look at yourself before you criticize others, because you've done everything you're accusing me of which is why I think this whole conversation is funny.

Last edited:

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
The only thing we have to discuss at this point is where Wright gets to play. Maybe Kartye as well.

Other than that, the roster is pretty much set. The only free agents left are Dumba, Tatar, and Suter none of which the Kraken need.

So here we are....
I don't have the time or inclination to start it but maybe hard core hockey fans should start threads on looking at the competition and other around the league stuff. Give you more hockey to talk about because you are right, the Kraken roster is fairly set and the only things interesting will be if a rookie has a stand out camp in the fall.

Reactions: Renopucker

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
I don't have the time or inclination to start it but maybe hard core hockey fans should start threads on looking at the competition and other around the league stuff. Give you more hockey to talk about because you are right, the Kraken roster is fairly set and the only things interesting will be if a rookie has a stand out camp in the fall.

Well, Kraken(and most hockey) fans in August...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad