Speculation: Seattle Expansion Draft Thread.......

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
tanev-pic.jpg

"Thanks guys for making fun of my headshot"

"I saw a ghost!"

:laugh:

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
I am falling asleep watching this thing.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Broadcast has been good so far considering everything leaked already and there have been no trades. Only so many ways you can dress this up.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Broadcast has been good so far considering everything leaked already and there have been no trades. Only so many ways you can dress this up.

Yeah, I don't really know what else they could have done. It's like going to your kid's award ceremony when you know the nose picker only got the citizenship award because the school obligates every one gets an award once per year. Its going to be dreadfully boring but you go anyway and hide your flask in your jacket.

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
There has to be deals eventually or they’re confident they can get some marketable free agents. Most of these picks I’ve never heard of and have no NHL future.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Soon enough considering the media and/or agents will leak most of the roster like they did with Vegas.

Already know a handful of guys likely on the way there and it's early in the day..

Oleksiak (DAL)
Larsson (EDM)
Dreidger (FLA) with the possibility that Vatrano is on his way in a side deal.
Gourde seems to be the target from Tampa.

These f***ers could end up with a pretty good team to start. I don't like it. I like to see expansion teams get destroyed in their maiden season like San Jose and Ottawa did.
Destroyed Expansion teams likely fade into oblivion ask Kansas City Scouts and California Golden Seals!Ditto for Atlanta who moved twice! And Washington just about did while Pittsburgh had Mario and Sidney to save the ailing franchise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad