GDT: Season Opener: Red Wings @ Devils - 7:30 P.M. - ESPN+/Hulu/TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

denverdevil

Nov 13, 2007
Denver, CO

gimme-that.gif

Awesome. That’s completely impossible to search for, but will buy that in a second if I can find it.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Jackass Devils “fan” in front of me kept on screaming “Holtz you suck” every time he was on the ice and had the puck. I cant imagine actively rooting against a player on my team like that with no merit

I thought Holtz played a responsible game on that 3rd line and made some good passes
Probably one of the many idiot Devils fans on Twitter

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
For a season opener I thought the quality of hockey was impressive from both sides. DRW are much improved and will only get better as Stevie Y sinks his teeth in some more.

Luke skating is really something to watch.

Jack is the second best player in the league.

1-0 see y'all tomorrow, great start to what should be a very fun season.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Jackass Devils “fan” in front of me kept on screaming “Holtz you suck” every time he was on the ice and had the puck. I cant imagine actively rooting against a player on my team like that with no merit

I thought Holtz played a responsible game on that 3rd line and made some good passes

No no no. That was me. I was saying “hold up a duck”. The guy in front of me had brought fowl to the game and the geese were so big I thought if he held up the duck maybe I could see better. My bad and I will enunciate better next time.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Jack completely tanked his chance of winning the Lady Bing this year with those two penalties after finishing as the runner up last season. Oh well, maybe there’s some other hardware he can pick up this season.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

missed opportunity when they did that scouties crap.

you want to tie in the past with the devils

scouts logo as a start

1. swap out the scout on horse for the devil on the hamilton hat

2. change the KC in the logo to the nj logo

3. re-colourize it.

.... i said years ago that if they were going to doing something like this....this is the way to do it...

instead we got hawks ripoffs and burger king clown technicolor feces

Last edited:

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Does anyone know if Meier is also historically a very slow starter? He was on a terrible pace last season to start but idk if that was just a one time thing.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
No no no. That was me. I was saying “hold up a duck”. The guy in front of me had brought fowl to the game and the geese were so big I thought if he held up the duck maybe I could see better. My bad and I will enunciate better next time.

There is a dude in my... i guess i live in a development. Anyway. I'm walking my dog... i hear wood chopping. Nervous dog was sketched but moved along. We walked past - and sure enough this mother f***er is chopping wood in his yard with his pet duck hanging out watching.

I need to reevaluate my life.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Awesome. That’s completely impossible to search for, but will buy that in a second if I can find it.

i know LIDS (the hat shop) will make custom embroidered hats ....they have inital setut up fee to get the process going into the system/database and then charge a reasonable amount afterward..... i priced a hat out a few years ago for only one and it was about 50 bucks i think.... after that thay charge per hat.

also....they wont do any trademarked stuff.....so, its what you can get by the censors.

....one more thing....this was in a mall (not online) so no shipping issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollywood Nosebleed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad