RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
I'd like to see:

Elias-Zajac-Ryder
Clowe-Henrique-Jagr
Tedenby-Loktionov-Zubrus
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Yes Gionta is in. Think he is a fantastic 4th line player and he proves physicality that Josefson just can't. He led us in hits last season, is great on the pk, and can actually score here and there. That line is too good together to be split up.

Put in Olesz or Josefson in for Tedenby is they perform better than him in camp.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I haven't really been following camp or practices...any chance Merrill, Gelinas, Boucher, Matteau, Severson, Urbom crack the Pro roster this year?

A very very small chance. But it would have to involve a trade.

Well I certainly think Boucher/Matteau would be among the first call ups in case one of our geriatric wingers gets nicked up. But yeah I doubt either has a real shot to make the Opening Day roster, they already have too many forward contracts as is.

Lou all but promised one of the young defensemen would make the roster so there might be an end of camp trade coming, or he could be ****ting us, but either way there are a lot of 30+ D as well so I'm sure at least one or two of the D will be callups this year.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm expecting one of Merrill, Gelinas, and Urbom to make the team. One of the others will be the first injury call up.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm expecting one of Merrill, Gelinas, and Urbom to make the team. One of the others will be the first injury call up.

I don't think we're rolling with 8 defensemen again. So unless there is an injury to start the season or Volchenkov GTFO and up to Albany where he belongs, I don't think any of those guys will make the team. There's also the possibility of a trade, but Fayne is the only guy I can see being traded and I really can't even see him being traded anyway.

I do think Gelinas and possibly Urbom are ready though.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I'd like to see:

Elias-Zajac-Ryder
Clowe-Henrique-Jagr
Tedenby-Loktionov-Zubrus
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Yes Gionta is in. Think he is a fantastic 4th line player and he proves physicality that Josefson just can't. He led us in hits last season, is great on the pk, and can actually score here and there. That line is too good together to be split up.

Put in Olesz or Josefson in for Tedenby is they perform better than him in camp.
Olesz will be on the opening night roster. He already has a spot locked up assuming his knee is good to go according to Deboer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad