GDT: SEASON FINALE | Leafs @ Devils | 7PM CBC | It All Comes Down To This! (Leo is Back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Not really. From the timesI saw Sarnia play this season, (mostly against the Knights or my hometown Barrie Colts), I noticed his decision making with the puck was questionable. Don't get me wrong he's got lots of good things about him, but I wouldn't say he has the IQ that separates the good players from the great ones at the next level.

He doesnt have elite hockeysense forsure but his natural skillset of size, skating, hands and shot are so loud he doesnt have to. The he has no toolbox is massively overdone and you'd think he had no idea what he was doing on the ice but that really isnt the case. If anything I'd criticize him sometimes for floating in the defensive zone but that can be ironed out.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Feminist... :laugh:

bunk-the-wire.gif

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
UPDATED CHECKLIST:

Checklist:

Zacha first NHL point - Check
Elias Last NHL point - Check
Palmeri 30 goals - Check
Henrique 30 goals - Check
Santini first NHL point -
Wood first NHL point -

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
yes!!!!!!!!!!

Last place baby!!!!!!

We should do a tank champions parade to celebrate. Parade around with a picture of 20% of Auston Matthew's face :sarcasm:

I mean we've had the parade route planned for a while no? :)

danron1376

Jan 3, 2011
I'm confused as well on chances of picking number one. If we have a 20% chance of first overall that leaves 80% chance we don't? Terrible odds.

How does the lottery work?

yes, those are terrible odds. i also heard that we have a 46% chance of picking out of the top 3, which is almost a toss up (50-50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad