GDT: SEASON FINALE | Leafs @ Devils | 7PM CBC | It All Comes Down To This! (Leo is Back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
If I'm not mistaken, our chances are*:

4th: 47.5% (100% 4th or better)
3rd: 15.0% (52.5% 3rd or better)
2nd: 17.5% (37.5% 2nd or better)
1st: 20%

Or am I doing the maths wrong?

Also, are we guaranteed 31st or will our 2nd/3rd/etc picks move with our lottery position?

*Assuming someone doesn't Boyd Deveraux us in the third.

That's not the case. You will only know the odds for the first round of the lottery. For example, the Leafs odds in the 2nd round would be better if Edmonton wins the 1st round than if Boston wins the 1st round.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Honestly, the only thing I don't get with Strombo is why he gets so many guys get riled up about his clothes. I have never really noticed his clothes. I don't quite understand why that can be such a big deal. He doesn't walk around in a kilt, knee-high boots and a tight leather vest.

Although that would be awesome.
Probably because they're painted on and not actual clothes.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I like Strombo. I'm used to much, much worse.

Dave Hodge used to be my favourite...

After he said the following CBC fired him..

"Now, Montreal and the Philadelphia Flyers are currently playing in overtime, and...we are not able to go there. That's the way things go today in sports and this network. And the Flyers and the Canadiens have us in suspense, and we'll remain that way until we can find out somehow who won this game, or who's responsible for the way we do things here. Goodnight for Hockey Night in Canada."

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
5d6.jpg

The yoga pants are too much.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
That's not the case. You will only know the odds for the first round of the lottery. For example, the Leafs odds in the 2nd round would be better if Edmonton wins the 1st round than if Boston wins the 1st round.

Wouldn't those be the odds before the draft starts? If not, wouldn't the 15, 17.5 and 47.5 numbers be meaningless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad