GDT: SEASON FINALE: Canucks @ Blues, 1:00 p.m. PST

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Blues definitely need the points..Canucks definitely don't need the points....All the signs are there that the Canucks will win handily.. Very Canuck ..How could it go any other way?

Its the last game... and majority on the boards want them to lose.

I'm in that boat tonight. Get some kid points, for the love of God don't get the two or one points as it does nothing positive this last game, and go out feeling ok but in a better draft position.

If Tanner Pearson scores, cool. If Markus Granlund scores... just... sell him high if you can? :dunno:

Hemty

"Magni Consili Angelus"
Jan 14, 2015
Riga
soundcloud.com
Its the last game... and majority on the boards want them to lose.

I'm in that boat tonight. Get some kid points, for the love of God don't get the two or one points as it does nothing positive this last game, and go out feeling ok but in a better draft position.

If Tanner Pearson scores, cool. If Markus Granlund scores... just... sell him high if you can? :dunno:
Nah, we'll resign him :sarcasm:, cause garbage time goals show real character, bleh.
5-1 Blues.

Reactions: dwarf

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
Well unabashed plug here for the tank. We have to lose in regulation to get a better draft spot. Sure hope that happens but I wouldn't bet on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad