NPPG: Season 6 Thread

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Phew. Anyone still here?

We are ready to get started on Season 6! The rules will remain the same from last season.

You will pick one player from the Nashville Predators roster, regardless of if someone else has selected that player.

RULES:
May not pick the same player within the same month.
Player picking ends at puck drop.
If you select someone who does not play, you will not lose that player to be picked later in the month. The exception will be goaltenders. If you select a goaltender that is not starting but is dressed, that would still count as a pick.

POINTS SCORING:

Players:
Goal: 2pts
Assist: 1pt
Hat Trick: 10pts
4 goals: 15pts
5 goals: 20pts
5 for Fighting: 1pt
Gordie Howe Hat Trick(Gx2pts, Ax2pts, Fightx2pts): 8pts

Goalies:
Win/OT/Shoot Out Win: 2pts
Shutout loss: 3pts
Shutout win: 5pts
Picking Goalie that comes off the bench: 5pts(I.E. Saros comes in any time during the game to replace Rinne, you are awarded 5pts).
Goal: 5pts
Assist: 2pts
5 for fighting: 5pts

Good luck!

NPPG Champions
upload_2021-5-11_7-34-46.png

Last edited:

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
My issue with the old way was the same people always picked the best players because they were more active. Also, we want to cheer for our team to have success, not for other teams to do well against us.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I like the "no repeats" rule. I do still find myself looking at who I picked 5+ games ago out of habit.
What would you think about adding a point next year for Game Winning Goal? Too much headache to determine who it was?

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I just want to make a parallel universe Shorter Outhouse account to pick the other guy I was thinking of picking, because it sure seems like every time I'm dithering between two guys, the one I end up not picking has a great game. I think Shorter Outhouse would have about 50 pts already. :eek:

Reactions: Jonesey

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I just want to make a parallel universe Shorter Outhouse account to pick the other guy I was thinking of picking, because it sure seems like every time I'm dithering between two guys, the one I end up not picking has a great game. I think Shorter Outhouse would have about 50 pts already. :eek:
I've learned to go with the first name that pops in my head cause when I think about it I get a goose egg and the other guy scores lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad