Sean Monahan underwent four surgeries

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
He has plenty of time to recover and strengthen his mobility before next season. I would be surprised if he isn't 100% by training camp. The fact that he is young can be looked at as a positive (recovery time).

I just hope he doesn't have some permanent damage. Doesn't sound like he will but that's probably based on optimism and not wanting to attract too much attention to the issue.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
There was no hip surgery, Monahan said himself that it was 2 sports hernia surgeries, a groin surgery to "loosen" the groin and then wrist reconstruction.

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
Exclusive look at Sean Monahan's recovery:

34yzaly.jpg

315g1du.jpg

Reactions: InfinityIggy

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
His goal scoring did, which is pretty telling for a player like Monahan. 4 goals in his last 21 games.

Ya not sure if the 35 games is a fixed thing but it was a steady decline until the end. Which given this, is completely understandable.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Damn.

Hopefully he recovers quick, the media are a bunch of idiots. Most of whom never even played the game.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Was it Eric Francis?
I can't stand him.
Hopefully Monohan has a quick recovery. You guys need him in full form. I like him as a player.

It was Eric Francis. Guy has pretty much no redeeming qualities, just calls out guys regularly when he has no clue what it going on .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad