Former Bruins Sean Kuraly: Signs w/ Columbus

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Give credit to Sean Kulary

Under the radar type player but he reminds of Gregory Campbell.... His enthusiasm on the ice , his hard work... instill energy into the whole lineup. This years 4th line has been nothing short of fantastic

Reactions: ORR2Sanderson2ORR

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
That Lucic trade was excellent. Mostly futures are what the Bruins have left but it still looks like it could be a better long term return than the Seguin trade.
Zboril
C Miller (expansion)
Jones (trade)->
Frederic
Kuraly

Cassidy mentioned post game how he tried to match up Kuraly against McDavid because of his size and speed. Obviously, the D matchup of Chara-McAvoy on him was most important but don't underestimate the impact Kuraly had. McDavid had 2 shots on goal and a -1 in 19 minutes. That's the supposed 'best player in the league' who can't take advantage of your 4th line rookie center. :)

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
what a dynamic 4th line center Kuraly has turned into. Love this guy.

Yes and he works well with Schaller. Both players won best defensive forward awards prior to the NHL.

Cassidy trust that 4th line to play against anybody. 4th line yesterday did a better job on McDavid line vs Bergerons. Just more size to deal with that line

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Its good to have 4th liners that are so sound defensively, I really like our 4th line, better than I have in probably 4 years.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
The trick will be to keep that line together for awhile.

It will happen

Acciari signed an extension last season. Team has Kulary under their control for another few seasons

Just need to workout a deal to keep Schaller. He is making 775K this season and I'm sure something reasonable can be worked out. Something like 1.1 - 1.2 million for 2-3 seasons.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
It will happen

Acciari signed an extension last season. Team has Kulary under their control for another few seasons

Just need to workout a deal to keep Schaller. He is making 775K this season and I'm sure something reasonable can be worked out. Something like 1.1 - 1.2 million for 2-3 seasons.

I hope you are right. Some people think Schaller is as good as gone this summer, that someone will offer him a huge deal in comparison with what the Bs will probably offer him.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
It will happen

It's Kuraly..... You're all over him, but can't even spell his name right :laugh:

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Could see Schaller leaving. Have younger options to go with Kuraly and Acciari

I would agree that Schaller is as good as gone for next year. Too many good prospects to fit in the line-up. JFK, Bjork, Donato, Fitzgerald, Cehlarik, Senyshyn, etc. Some of these guys will break camp with the big club.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Could see Schaller leaving. Have younger options to go with Kuraly and Acciari
I take Schaller over Acciari personally, now due to him being a right shot he might just be the guy who stays though. Also there is only a one year difference between Schaller and Acciari.

Kuraly has impressed me. I was low on him to start the year, but he's shown me enough to think that he has potential to be more than a 4th liner.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Anyone notice how poor Kuraly is at crossing over? If he could work on that alone he would be so much faster. He went to retrieve a puck last night in the D zone all alone and watching him crossover I thought he was gonna fall over the whole time, it looks like he crosses over back on his rockers its so awkward

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Kuraly is a guy who is going to be a difference maker in the playoffs. His speed and tenacity is exactly what this team needs to make a deep run.

Reactions: Thrive

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Anyone notice how poor Kuraly is at crossing over? If he could work on that alone he would be so much faster. He went to retrieve a puck last night in the D zone all alone and watching him crossover I thought he was gonna fall over the whole time, it looks like he crosses over back on his rockers its so awkward

Not a perfect skater. But is a fast straight line skater. Relentless forchecking

You cant ask for more

Reactions: Thrive

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
I love this guy...one of best 4th line player in nhl....hoping to do same 1st rd playoffs go bruin go

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
4th line has not looked the same without Sean

this is how important this guy is for the club IMO

when the team is in need of some energy, he does a nice job lighting the fire with relentless forechecking and making the D work

Hope he is back soon.

Carlo and Kuraly are two underrated glue guys on the team

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts
4th line has not looked the same without Sean

this is how important this guy is for the club IMO

when the team is in need of some energy, he does a nice job lighting the fire with relentless forechecking and making the D work

Hope he is back soon.

Carlo and Kuraly are two underrated glue guys on the team
Agreed.

Kuraly’s game was exactly what was missing against Tampa Bay.

His return is a must for playoff success.

Reactions: William Faulkner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad