Sean Couturier Part IV (2019-20 Selke Trophy Winner)

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
Michael Peca had 5 top 5 finishes by 27. Very impressive. Underrated player.

Good defensive players are underrated leaguewide. Much like good/great offensive players who are bad/terrible defensive players are vastly overrated leaguewide.

I despise the thought process that defense is just about effort and isn’t a skill. Sure, it takes effort, but agility and the awareness of where to position yourself consistently is absolutely a skill that many players aren’t good at.

The point of the game is still to score more goals than the other team and offense is literally only half of that.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Couts did this right.

Be there for the birth, head into an isolated bubble for the first 2-3 months so as to avoid at least the early days of sleeplessness (motivation for a deep run) and then come home for the "off-season" where he gets to play superhero by being the one to get up because he doesn't have to work fixed hours.

4D Couturierhess

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Couts did this right.

Be there for the birth, head into an isolated bubble for the first 2-3 months so as to avoid at least the early days of sleeplessness (motivation for a deep run) and then come home for the "off-season" where he gets to play superhero by being the one to get up because he doesn't have to work fixed hours.

4D Couturierhess
He can also play superhero by bringing home millions of dollars, which makes things infinitely easier. :laugh:

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
But honestly, it might be easier than trying to get sleep on gameday eve nights if he were in his own bed and the baby crying at all hours.
Pretty sure G suffered this earlier in the year. I have two little ones and I don’t even remember the first few months of their lives for the most part haha.

I thought the same about G, obviously pure speculation and I am bet he and his wife got a doula.

I know mentally I wasn’t 100% the first 3-6 months of my child’s life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad