Confirmed Trade: [SEA/MIN] Victor Rask (@50%) for future considerations

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
Is it dylan strome for a late pick :laugh: Think russo already said BG doesn't want any centers on his team.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Russo is on KFAN radio right now, said it's Wild sending someone out, an interesting name but not someone on the NHL roster.

That screams Khovanov to me, probably for mid to late pick or something.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Russo is on KFAN radio right now, said it's Wild sending someone out, an interesting name but not someone on the NHL roster.

Wonder if it’s linked to the Sharks deal. Joe Will (stand in GM for Sharks) just said it’s a minor player for player deal.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Wonder if it’s linked to the Sharks deal. Joe Will (stand in GM for Sharks) just said it’s a minor player for player deal.

That would lineup. Khovanov has a ton of offensive skills, but has a sketchy relationship with the Wild due to bolting to the KHL last year, and not getting his Visa in order in time for training camp this year.

BG probably wants him gone.

Reactions: themelkman

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
That would lineup. Khovanov has a ton of offensive skills, but has a sketchy relationship with the Wild due to bolting to the KHL last year, and not getting his Visa in order in time for training camp this year.

BG probably wants him gone.
That is exactly perfect for the sharks, not sure who would go back but Lane Pederson, Joachim Blichfeld, John Leonard are all guys who cant crack the NHL roster for us.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Sounds more like Rask

Reactions: fredrikstad

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Good for the player to get a chance to try and stay in the league. There are worse players in the NHL than him.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Was the deadline at 3:00pm Pacific time, this is the first I’ve seen of this trade and it’s dam near 6:30pm eastern.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad