GDT: SCQF Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Philadelphia Flyers 8/14/20 3:00pm EST SN, TVA, NBC-SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
LKNPdES.jpg

nrm9b1z.jpg

tlKuNZ4.jpg

zrhRIjl.jpg

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
Boys have to rally now. Every game of the playoffs the standard of play increases, the guys have to raise their game.

Reactions: David Suzuki

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Need to start crashing the net, young kid played well but see how he does with a few bumps and traffic in his crease.

Hoping to see some new lines and Weise and Ouellet watching this from the stands where they’ve belonged since Game 1 against the Pens but Domi, Tatar, Gally all need to step up

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Need to start crashing the net, young kid played well but see how he does with a few bumps and traffic in his crease.

Hoping to see some new lines and Weise and Ouellet watching this from the stands where they’ve belonged since Game 1 against the Pens but Domi, Tatar, Gally all need to step up
I agree, the lines need to be tweaked starting with shifting Domi to wing. He's being wasted on the 4th line. I'd pair him with KK and Drouin and shift Armia down to the 4th line. Then you scratch Belzile and put Poehling in. Weise-Poehling-Armia wont score but they should be a line that eats ice time and battle hard along the walls.

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I might be able to catch the end of it.

If I'm able to the habs will lose, or be losing already.

If I can't thet win. That's my guess.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Starts here at 5 am, does a guy get up that frickin early or sleep in and turn off all outside sources of info and watch at noon with a drink in hand

As I’m typing that I know the answer, unless I shit the bed won’t be watching this one live

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't buy this idea of "win one for the gipper"....its the playoffs and you are a pro athlete.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't buy this idea of "win one for the gipper"....its the playoffs and you are a pro athlete.

There shouldn't be any extra motivation or gear, they should already be there.. but in a grind, sometimes extra motivation can lock that intensity in earlier.. but I agree..

It's still substantially more worthwhile than this...

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
But you're a human first and foremost, and at times, athletes do extraordinary things in the face of adversity or hardship.

Having said that, they could lose even though I expect them to eat the ice today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot