GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 7:30pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690 (Mod OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
All the talk about Staal being in the lineup and I agree. But at least it’s obvious how he brings nothing. However, something irks me about having Armia play with our best centre. 6’4 guy who doesn’t hit and has a total of 14 points.

I know I’m in the minority here but I wish Drouin were playing. At least he showed something with Suzuki last playoffs. Could push Toffoli to his natural side and move Armia down the lineup where he belongs.

Uh... you're talking about Drouin doing well last playoffs while shitting on Armia?

Armia was a friggin beast vs Philly.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
ubtayv7.jpg

JlaBYEP.jpg

S1Fpssg.jpg

Is it confirmed Galchenyuk isn't in the top 12?

Reactions: angusyoung

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I love the fact the refs across the league are calling the games like anything goes. That works in our favour. Hooking, slashing, cross check, punch a guy in the head every chance you get.... especially the pig faced assassin and Marner.
I was going to say this too. If the refs are consistent, the Leafs will be in for a rough ride at both ends of the ice. Of course Gally will get killed too. Those first two games will be slobberknockers and then KK and CC can come in. I expect Romy will play game 2.
It’s all up to the refs. And Price. He will still need to be a difference maker.

Reactions: angusyoung

LaTenderness

Feb 9, 2019
Hey Kotkaniemi and Romanov, you're 110 of 112 possible games this season... mean nothing. f*** you. Enjoy the pressbox losers! Take that short kid who scored more than 90% of our roster in 10 games with you too. That small puke can't hack it in the playoffs! It's too tough, too grindy... we need Staal! THINK OF THE PROWESS OF THIS ALL-STAR! WE CAN'T LOSE!

Oh and Allen... grab a spot with them! Take your cup ring and better stats, even with a depleted lineup and shove it up your ass! Our goalie who can't even stop AHL pucks is back baby! WOOOOOOOOO!

Thank god I'm at work so I won't have to worry about being as pissed off tomorrow.

:clap:

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
How anyone can watch Staal and think he not only deserves a spot in the lineup, but on the PP is crazy, let alone the coach. Staal looks like a player who was finished 2 years ago.

I also heard on tsn690 that Josh Anderson was lining up on the point on PP2??? Can anyone confirm that's true?

Horrible decision making and honestly, it might cost Ducharme a future in the NHL.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
How anyone can watch Staal and think he not only deserves a spot in the lineup, but on the PP is crazy, let alone the coach. Staal looks like a player who was finished 2 years ago.

I also heard on tsn690 that Josh Anderson was lining up on the point on PP2??? Can anyone confirm that's true?

Horrible decision making and honestly, it might cost Ducharme a future in the NHL.

Ducharme will never coach in the NHL again.

Mark my words.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Wonder if the trend of giving up a goal in first 5 min will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad