GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 7:30pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690 (Mod OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
dC8a8J1.jpg

JlaBYEP.jpg

S1Fpssg.jpg

MOD reminder: The GDT is there to cheer for the team. If you want to cheer for the Leafs, the main board GDT is there.

Last edited:

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Hopefully they play physical like they did in the first 10 games of the season. Hit with purpose. That's the only time this team felt dominant. Weber and co have no excuses and should be motivated.
They can’t do the same. We have all these soft additions lol.

Reactions: Habs13

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Yup. Need to get physical and play in their face. Finish every check against Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander especially, and Rielly and Brodie too.

Clog shit up, and everything to the net.

Don't think they have the team for it though.

Habs don't. Leafs do. And where is that physical D we have? Oh.... in the press box. lol.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
All the talk about Staal being in the lineup and I agree. But at least it’s obvious how he brings nothing. However, something irks me about having Armia play with our best centre. 6’4 guy who doesn’t hit and has a total of 14 points.

I know I’m in the minority here but I wish Drouin were playing. At least he showed something with Suzuki last playoffs. Could push Toffoli to his natural side and move Armia down the lineup where he belongs.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
All the talk about Staal being in the lineup and I agree. But at least it’s obvious how he brings nothing. However, something irks me about having Armia play with our best centre. 6’4 guy who doesn’t hit and has a total of 14 points.

I know I’m in the minority here but I wish Drouin were playing. At least he showed something with Suzuki last playoffs. Could push Toffoli to his natural side and move Armia down the lineup where he belongs.
Ooh it’s easy, Armia have 1 good game by 5 games and he’s last game where terrible so DD hope his good game will be the next one, after that scratch him for the next 5 games

Reactions: Gravity and le_sean

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I love the fact the refs across the league are calling the games like anything goes. That works in our favour. Hooking, slashing, cross check, punch a guy in the head every chance you get.... especially the pig faced assassin and Marner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad