Post-Game Talk: SCQ #2 - 8/3/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes

3 Least Shit Performances

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We are like Montreal right now. We can't play from behind. Combo of Carolina shutting it down and our top guys playing at half speed is a recipe for disaster

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Well 2 games down.

Hank blows this series.

Rangers are sleep walking through the play in.

No one knows where CK is.

Best player this game might have been McKegg—god help us.

On a positive note. Kaapo looks good.

There always tomorrow unless we drop that game to.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Gauthier made a nice pass to Smith, not sure he really did anything else? And yes, I am all aboard him getting more time, but he didn’t seem like he was standing out in his limited time, like most of these guys though.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Meh. I'd say it's much more likely he's turned into a pumpkin with Panarin playing like hot garbage instead of a supernova.
He has been awful since, the pumpkin at least was replacement quality. He's been awful.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I don't understand how they go from their season being defined by hardfought comebacks, and relentlessness to... whatever this is?

Reactions: Jayan

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
The Rangers are still a very flawed team (work in progress obviously) that was able to mask the severity of those flaws due to an MVP-caliber season by Breadman, Mika absolutely exploding and Igor starting off hot. The Rangers problems have come back to haunt them in these two games though--brutal defense and a terrible bottom six, and then you take away Panarin and Mika lighting it up and Lundqvist playing his age and being down 0-2 is what you get. This year reminds me of the 2005-2006 team after Jagr went down, just a very top heavy team that didn't have much beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad