Post-Game Talk: SCQ #2 - 8/3/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes

3 Least Shit Performances

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2002
NYC
We are all asking where our impact players are. It may be worth noting their previous postseason records:

Zibanejad
Seasons Active: 9 Postseasons: 4 Series Won: 2

Panarin
Seasons Active: 5 Postseasons: 5 Series Won: 1

DeAngelo
Seasons Active: 4 Postseasons: 1 Series Won: 0

Trouba
Seasons Active: 7 Postseasons: 4 Series Won: 2

Maybe our impact players aren't showing up in the postseason because they aren't impact players in the postseason.

This is truly ridiculous.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Who else is trending towards 70 points with Panarin?

And while you may not have, there are plenty of people that are trying to ship DeAngelo out.
Thats not enough to give Strome a multi-year at market value.

Well those people are just wrong.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Not that it matters much now. But likely considering Another 4 month break incoming, I would like to see This lineup starting the game tonight (barring injuries). DQ can irrationally do his random line mixes a bit later in the game...

Kreider - Zib - Buch
Pan - Strome - Kakko
Lemmy - Chytil - Krav
Digi - Howden - Gauthier (If he can play - Otherwise Fogarty)

Smith - Trouba
Lindgren - Fox
Hajek - ADA

Czar
Georgia

No depth for a run here. Peter Worrell. where art thou? Have you perhaps kidnapped @RangerBoy and are holed up somewhere playing a marathon run of NHL-20 living off Papa Johns takeaway specials? I worry...

There's no reason to keep Buch on the top line. Bad penalty to start the game.

Makes little sense to insert Kravtsov at this point. Let Gauthier play on top-6 line and Kakko the other.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Its a ridiculous concept that players without a winning record in the postseason might not carry us in the postseason? Ok, noted.

When it's a team sport it is. There are many lesser player who might have a better playoff record. You'd prefer them? You'd take Connor Sheary over Mike Gartner?

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
There's no reason to keep Buch on the top line. Bad penalty to start the game.

Makes little sense to insert Kravtsov at this point. Let Gauthier play on top-6 line and Kakko the other.

Buch has been one of our best workers the last two games imo. If anyone comes off its Kreider imo.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
I think it's a hot take: something that might sound good, but really isn't founded on much.
If my "hot take" is that our impact players lack winning postseason experience, and I base it on the number of postseason series they have won, where is the gap? It sounds like youre trying really hard to find something to complain about.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
If my "hot take" is that our impact players lack winning postseason experience, and I base it on the number of postseason series they have won, where is the gap? It sounds like youre trying really hard to find something to complain about.
A lot of irony here.

How many players have a winning postseason record?

Reactions: Leetch3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->