GDT: [SCP R3 GM3] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Bitterly ironic that this has been the best opportunity to win a Stanley Cup in a generation and they have pitifully blown it
they blew it at the deadline when they passed on defensemen.... Because Harley in the AHL or some stupid shit

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
wonder if we could somehow turn Nils and Dellandrea into a 1st this year and salvage something from them

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
i watched like two minutes of this game have there been any shots of nill looking disappointed i can go back and touch myself to later

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
i watched like two minutes of this game have there been any shots of nill looking disappointed i can go back and touch myself to later
sadly no. Which is weird usually they love the gm shots on SN

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
An owner with balls would fire Nill and PDB tomorrow

Multiple players should be shown the door tomorrow

It’s not “just one night, and move on”. That was a generationally bad performance. They shat the bed. Wasters.

Reactions: DieselPig

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Vegas is a good team, but hardly better than we are imo. They just don't have guys blowing the series for them. They're actually playing like a team while the Stars are playing regular season hockey. Pathetic.

I will say, they've done a phenomenal job at taking away the Stars rush offense though and exposing the Stars lack of speed/forechecking game. Stars frustration and stupid plays have handled everything offensively for Vegas on the other hand. A team defending the way they are should never be scoring the goals they are at the other end. Should never score more than 1 or 2 playing the way Vegas is, but instead we are gifting them goals.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
was it actually as bad as it sounds?

Vegas is a good team, but hardly better than we are imo. They just don't have guys blowing the series for them. They're actually playing like a team while the Stars are playing regular season hockey. Pathetic.

I will say, they've done a phenomenal job at taking away the Stars rush offense though and exposing the Stars lack of speed/forechecking game. Stars frustration and stupid plays have handled everything offensively for Vegas on the other hand
this is the most level headed take I have seen of this game- I didn't know it was possible. you deserve a gold star

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Meh, shit happens.
Oettinger hasn't been good since game 1 agaisnt Minnesota can't win with this bad of goaltending.
Also, much like the Oilers, need a better d-core.
a player like Hanley should never be a consistent lineup option in the PO, and a player like Suter can not be used like a #2 d-man.
That's a lot to overcome this season.
Sucks we burned our 1st on swedish Julius Honka.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
What a f***ing bummer of a night; and we still have to dress for another home game… gross after seeing what our fans did at the game.

Thankfully my shitty DirectTV froze, watching the DVR, and jumped into the live feed (4-0 Vegas mid 2nd) just after watching Benn with his shitty misconduct penalty down 1-0 early.

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad