GDT: [SCP R3 GM3] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
So let’s get this straight Hague pulls Domi down and that is not called. Domi cross checks Hague and gets a call? Hague smiling after the hit he knew was coming. Seems like a dive.

Reactions: ck26

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
So let’s get this straight Hague pulls Domi down and that is not called. Domi cross checks Hague and gets a call? Hague smiling after the hit he knew was coming. Seems like a dive.
it was, his feet came flying up. He knew exactly what he was doing

Reactions: ck26

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I mean we can't be to upset here. This was a wildcard team with a poor d-core, that was in the running for a division title and made the WCF. Did nothing to address the poor d-core, and is hamstrung by several bad contracts.
2 more years, and we're free of the Suter, Benn, and Lindell contracts while still having Stankoven on an ELC

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
This has to be one of the worst stars performances in history. An absolute disgrace. They sold the jerseys. Some of these players should never play for Dallas again

This has to be one of the worst stars performances in history. An absolute disgrace. They sold the jerseys. Some of these players should never play for Dallas again

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well congrats players and fans. Making dallas look like a shit show

Yep. Entire NHL is watching and our players do this and then fans trash the ice. Embarrassing. I'd be pissed too but throwing stuff on the ice is so dumb. What happened to just booing

Everyone is just in a bad mood from the Jamie Benn penalty I feel. Ruined everyone's mood

Reactions: Azrael89

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
With Benns suspension may as well call up Borque, give him a taste of the NHL. Even just for 1 game before we're out.

Teach him the level he has to beat for opposing defenses etc

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
Like most of us - i'm putting alot of this games result on Benn. If he isn't suspended he better have the game of his life in game 4.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
This team is embarrassing. The fans are embarrassing. And we have the same team to look forward to next year because with our cap situation we won’t be able to do anything meaningful. We won’t be serious contenders until Seguin and Benn’s albatross contracts are gone.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
This team is embarrassing. The fans are embarrassing. And we have the same team to look forward to next year because with our cap situation we won’t be able to do anything meaningful. We won’t be serious contenders until Seguin and Benn’s albatross contracts are gone.
carefull, Nill is some kind of cap wizard or so I've been told a hundred times.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
This has been a damaging performance to the franchise. Will take a long time if ever to overcome the damage done tonight. Totally exposed to other teams as a hollow shell of a team

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
We know it wont happen, but to put Nils in would be a statement that we want him to have a game and that we need a different look, right?

Nill has done plenty of good and definitely more good than bad. Hard to forecast the weather every time.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
This has been a damaging performance to the franchise. Will take a long time if ever to overcome the damage done tonight. Totally exposed to other teams as a hollow shell of a team
That's what we are though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad