GDT: [SCP R3 GM3] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta

Like he should have a choice? I’d love to see how that would fly in a market like Toronto. He should never wear a Stars jersey again

Like he should have a choice? I’d love to see how that would fly in a market like Toronto. He should never wear a Stars jersey again
I don’t care how much it costs. That should be his last game ever for Dallas.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Vegas is a good team, but hardly better than we are imo. They just don't have guys blowing the series for them. They're actually playing like a team while the Stars are playing regular season hockey. Pathetic.

I will say, they've done a phenomenal job at taking away the Stars rush offense though and exposing the Stars lack of speed/forechecking game. Stars frustration and stupid plays have handled everything offensively for Vegas on the other hand. A team defending the way they are should never be scoring the goals they are at the other end. Should never score more than 1 or 2 playing the way Vegas is, but instead we are gifting them goals.

The real problem is that they're not actually a rush team. Dallas was 16th in shots off the rush. DeBoer certainly wants to run it that way, but the blueline never gets out with possession. The fact that Vegas is so good at stopping it just overemphasizes it. Hence the near-sweep upon us.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
You guys are misinterpreting whats going on. Benn saw the lukewarm reaction Suter got for deflecting about his giveaway last game and Benn showed his support for his teammate by simply walking away from the media and not giving them the opportunity to ask difficult questions. We should all be so lucky to have a teammate like Benn.

Reactions: M88K

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
knew Seguin was a real one t b h
proud of him for addressing the media
and we already knew who Pavelski was

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Meh, people are blowing this out of proportion.

This is the franchise that wasted a 12th overall pick on Denis Gurianov, signed Sean Avery, went through bankruptcy and signed a washed up Ryan Suter.
Falling apart in 1 game of a WCF doesn't move the needle to me.
2 more years before our window actually opens and that's if Bourque and Stankoven pan out and we can get meaningful #2-4 d-men.

Last edited:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Not trolling... Proceeds to troll
Who f***ing cares what non hockey fans think. Literally shit was thrown on the ice in 2 other series this year, it happens almost every year.
Nobody gives a shit about what a Boston fan hopes for, you can start passing judgement on other fan bases when jack Edwards, who is quite literally the biggest pos associated with hockey, is no longer affiliated with the bruins.

Yes it happens at other games in other sports, well probably not a wnba game because nobody f***ing goes to those to begin with.

Who gives a shit that fans left after the second intermission?

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
Well this isn't the best start to a day I've had. Brilliant game but the other way around.

Buy hey, down 3-0 is almost the same as down 2-0 and that was what we had to deal with tonight...wait, that didn't pan out very well that either.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
well … it was a fun season. Its a shame when you consider the Stars could have easily been up 2-0 in the series but that’s just how sports goes sometimes.

Reactions: BfantZ

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
People are blowing this media availability thing out of proportion- the Stars have PR that make 2 players available every game. What's the point of marching Benn out to face the cameras other than giving the hockey world a couple soundbites to talk about this morning? It doesn't accomplish anything.

Listen to how Pavelski, Seguin, PDB spoke about Jamie Benn and then give your head a shake. Shit happens. It's an intense game.

You’re an idiot for acting like this never happens in other cities. Get out of here lol

his fellow bruins fans were throwing garbage on the ice during a regular season game :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
People are blowing this media availability thing out of proportion- the Stars have PR that make 2 players available every game. What's the point of marching Benn out to face the cameras other than giving the hockey world a couple soundbites to talk about this morning? It doesn't accomplish anything.

Listen to how Pavelski, Seguin, PDB spoke about Jamie Benn and then give your head a shake. Shit happens. It's an intense game.

his fellow bruins fans were throwing garbage on the ice during a regular season game :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lolol! Exactly.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

OK I was wrong about the Stars PR not sending him out - but I'm still alright with him not speaking. Media folk like Saad will pile on him about it because they don't get the soundbites - the same media that were upset about covid restricting them from entering dressing rooms in 2020

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad