GDT: [SCP R3 GM1] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:30 PM CT (ESPN)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
The next day I feel mostly the same. Dallas was lucky to get to OT and needs to adjust. Obviously I'm not a coach and I've never played, but this is what I see:

• Can Dellandrea be swapped into Marchment's spot? Maybe putting Marchment on the 4th line would send a message and give him a better overall matchup?

• We need to recognize zone exits haven't been great for the majority of the playoffs and come up with some different looks. This messes everything up for us- we cant get into their zone, eventually give up some good looks to the other team, exhausts our players who eventually just ice it and then have to stay out even long. It felt like this was the first half of the game.

• I hope Harley can get his groove back like he'd shown in the previous 2 series. It could go a long way to zone exits and offensive creativity. What are ideal D pairings now? It kills me that we keep Miro on his off side. Would a Miro/Jani pairing work at all, or do we need Miller to gtfo back to the press box?

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I don’t think you need to bring Dellandrea back in. Kiviranta can swap with marchment. This give Domi and Seguin a better defensive forward and someone who works much harder than marchment. Dellandrea is garbage.

Miller better be out. I would rather call someone up from the AHL. I hate to say it but if Hakanpaa can’t go Lundkvist is a better option.

Last edited:

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I don’t think you need to bring Dellandrea back in. Kiviranta can swap with marchment. This give Domi and Seguin a better defensive forward and someone who works much harder than marchment. Dellandrea is garbage.

Miller better be out. I would rather call someone up from the AHL. I hate to say it but if Hakanpaa can’t go Lundkvist is a better option.
Um. Are you thinking that's realistic, or are you playing fantasy hockey?

(Not that I disagree much with your ideas but there's the epistemological point of view.)

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Name names.
Miller, marchment, Lindell, Seguin,

Miro never plays like shit but he was off. Strange game for him. I don’t see another game like that. He will show up for the next 8 wins.

Um. Are you thinking that's realistic, or are you playing fantasy hockey?

(Not that I disagree much with your ideas but there's the epistemological point of view.)
It is true wishful thinking. Miller was out of place way too much. He miss handled so may pucks. Just an all around awful game for him. I hope Hakanpaa is able to go.

Reactions: Stubu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad