GDT: [SCP R3 GM1] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:30 PM CT (ESPN)

joshik

In Duchene we believe
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
1684553755282.jpeg

Reactions: Pomee

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That was so predictable. Didn't expect Oettinger to score on himself though

Really don't think we have the defense or goaltending to go the distance this year, but it's only game 1.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Oettinger going to get outplayed by a career backup goalie who is their 4th goalie.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
All season could see this overtime monkey on back was growing. Could see even changing from 3 on 3 to 5 on 5 would still be a doubt in our minds

Dallas has played roughly a games worth of OT in playoffs now (55 mins). 0 goals.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Losing game 1 in OT versus Minny and Seattle didn’t bother me. Losing tonight does. VGK is a different animal and winning game 1 and taking away home ice advantage right off the bat would have been huge.

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Marchment was by far our worst player tonight. No impact, fumbled pucks all night. And him not defending Holden on the post at end was horrible. Shouldn't have allowed puck back from goal line
Never liked the signing. Gosh dern.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Marchment was by far our worst player tonight. No impact, fumbled pucks all night. And him not defending Holden on the post at end was horrible. Shouldn't have allowed puck back from goal line

He's a waste of money. I'd almost rather just see Kivi play with Seguin and Domi. Sometimes I want to see Domi with Robertson. Domi needs an elite finisher to receive some of his passes.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
One of the advantages with not watching live it's a lot less emotional. Vegas was better but it was very close. With a little more luck we're up by one.

Heiskanen has to be better though. We really need him on his A game every game considering our defensive depth.

Feb 4, 2017
Stockholm
One of the advantages with not watching live it's a lot less emotional. Vegas was better but it was very close. With a little more luck we're up by one.

Heiskanen has to be better though. We really need him on his A game every game considering our defensive depth.
There is a lot of other players who could and should play a lot better for this TEAM to advance. I wouldnt put blame on Miro even if he would choke for a few games

Reactions: Klockis

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
There is a lot of other players who could and should play a lot better for this TEAM to advance. I wouldnt put blame on Miro even if he would choke for a few games
I don't think my message relayed what I actually wanted to say. I don't blame him for the loss and if we go out it isn't his fault. In a team game you can seldom blame one individual, but even if you did Heiskanen would be far down that list (he's been our best player IMO). It's just that I think he had a weaker game for his standard which obviously decreases our chances to win.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
That loss last night stings. Fortunately, it was the same result from the previous two rounds and we bounced back.

Miro looks tired out there. Not surprising the amount of minutes he’s logged. Suter had a bad game and looks really slow. This is going to be a tough series. Vegas are a deep team.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad