GDT: [SCP R2 GM7] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Seattle is such an interesting team. Usually after seven games, there’s all kinds of bad blood and hatred, but Seattle isn’t that team. They play super clear and aren’t dirty at all. They aren’t even very physical. They just keep skating and keep buzzing.

Reactions: LT and Klockis

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Seattle is such an interesting team. Usually after seven games, there’s all kinds of bad blood and hatred, but Seattle isn’t that team. They play super clear and aren’t dirty at all. They aren’t even very physical. They just keep skating and keep buzzing.
I want to hate them but I don't. Honestly more than anything I just wish they weren't in the West and we never had to play them again. But that's next year's problem so yeah.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Honestly with the way Seattle plays, I could really see them signing someone like Kivi if Dallas lets him go this summer. I think he fits their playing style well.

Reactions: Sports2

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Congrats you all! It takes a great team to grind out wins like the Stars did against my Kraken. Well earned victory. Also, really dug the respectful banter I had and saw with Stars fans over this series. Good people among you.
Incredible series from the Kraken. Such a hard team to play against. Unlike Minnesota we respect you, best of luck in the future for yourself and Seattle.

thank you for such a great series.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I want to hate them but I don't. Honestly more than anything I just wish they weren't in the West and we never had to play them again. But that's next year's problem so yeah.
I'm almost considering having them as my 2nd team. Love the branding and the team is just fun. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough time on my hands, especially as a European.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
It's pretty strange to play a seven game series and not have any animosity develop.

Reactions: LT

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Awesome to make it to WCF but Vegas is going to be tough, ot to be of course. Their transition game is much like Seattle but more talented.

If we can step and hold blue line while turning our rushes their way and hitting some… etc.

Ready for a Conference Final!

Go Stars!

Rompane

Jan 16, 2021
I hope next series are Robertson series. I mean he was decent but there is lot more to expect for sure. I think he needs to step up so beating Vegas is possible.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Count me in the group that can't say anything bad about Seattle or there fans. That team works so hard and plays hard.

They've gained a fan here

Like others said, what a difference between Wild fans lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad