GDT: [SCP R2 GM3] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 8:30 PM CT (TBS)

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Stars are bad in games where they lose a top-5 player in the first 25 minutes

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Miro being out didn't matter for most of these goals against. Lindell and Hakanpaa are a normal pair getting roasted playing their usual shifts.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just gonna be tough to beat this Kraken team without our superstars showing up. Our depth contributions through 3 games have been fine, but even Hintz has been very quiet in this series so far. Almost as quiet as JRob. Oettinger has been average or below average (significantly below average tonight) in every game this series. I'd argue he could've and maybe even should've had 4 of the 5 goals tonight. Grubauer probably makes those saves down at the other end.

First game was somewhat even, last game was probably the worst they can play, now this game is the worst we can play. Significantly deeper team than Minnesota though, so I don't see their offense completely shutting off after game 3 like Minnesota's did. Don't have a great feeling about this series in general.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Miro being out didn't matter for most of these goals against. Lindell and Hakanpaa are a normal pair getting roasted playing their usual shifts.
That is on the coach. He is completely stubborn and it will cost him and this team cause he is unwilling to make common sense changes. If we are all saying it why is he not thinking it?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Similar flop to Game 3 of Minnesota series.

We responded then so won't overreact.

This game has indeed felt veryy similar to that one. We've probably had more chances tonight already than in that game though honestly. I thought we were for sure done for after that one

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad