[SCP R1 GM6] Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW) | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
Benn safely on the bench there of course. He only looks stupid, but he is as smart as Tkachuk I guess. At least Tkachuk has shown he doesn't use crazy glue to put his gloves on.

Game 7 should be intense. Flames have the advantage, but Oettinger makes this a coin-flip. Should be one hell of a game.

Reactions: Fig

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Think Benn will step up in game 7? Judging by his response there, highly doubt it. He looked scared AF

Step up for what? To beat Zadorov again in a fight?

Benn safely on the bench there of course. He only looks stupid, but he is as smart as Tkachuk I guess. At least Tkachuk has shown he doesn't use crazy glue to put his gloves on.

Game 7 should be intense. Flames have the advantage, but Oettinger makes this a coin-flip. Should be one hell of a game.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
After the bubble I knew Dallas could take out Calgary yes. Also, how is Dallas "doing so well" its a grinding series going 7 games between two tight teams. Neither team is doing well.. they are fighting to win the series.
Calgary now has a goalie and an excellent coach/system - I finally had expectations. I don't think many fans expected this to be so close. Better for the NHL this way!

Oettinger looks to be a permanent solution as well.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

If Tanev is out, then I don't think the Flames have the advantage. That D gets really thin, as we saw tonight

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Calgary now has a goalie and an excellent coach/system - I finally had expectations. I don't think many fans expected this to be so close. Better for the NHL this way!

Oettinger looks to be a permanent solution as well.

Fair enough, I donno this is what I thought would happen. 6-7 games go the distance close series.

I was calling out people who said Calgary will dominate the Stars all the way before the first game. Those people are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad