GDT: [SCP R1 GM1] Dallas Stars @ Calgary Flames - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

2022 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
ROUND 1 – GAME 1 – 5/3/2022 – 9:00 PM CT – BSSW
Scotiabank Saddledome

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Calgary Flames
0-0 ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 0-0

UPCOMING PLAYOFF GAMES

DATE
TIME (CT)
#1 Calgary vs. #WC1 Dallas
Networks
Tuesday, May 3​
9 pm​
Dallas at Calgary​
BSSW​
Thursday, May 5​
9 pm​
Dallas at Calgary​
BSSW​
Saturday, May 7​
8:30 pm​
Calgary at Dallas​
BSSW​
Monday, May 9​
8:30 pm​
Calgary at Dallas​
BSSW​
*Wednesday, May 11​
TBD​
Dallas at Calgary​
TBD​
*Friday, May 13​
TBD​
Calgary at Dallas​
TBD​
*Sunday, May 15​
TBD​
Dallas at Calgary​
TBD​

MATCHUP HISTORY

2020-08-11 - Flames 3 - 2 Stars
2020-08-13 - Flames 4 - 5 Stars
2020-08-14 - Stars 0 - 2 Flames
2020-08-16 - Stars 5 - 4 Flames
2020-08-18 - Flames 1 - 2 Stars
2020-08-20 - Stars 7 - 3 Flames

REGULAR SEASON STATS

1sImVy0.jpg
S81cx7l.jpg

vsV97aH.png

:stars

HF stars GDT roster.png

GVlFiFk.png

350dNtm.png

:flames

Gaudreau - Lindholm - Tkachuk
Mangiapane - Backlund - Toffoli
Dube - Jarnkrok - Coleman
Lucic - Lewis - Ritchie

Hanifin - Andersson
Kylington - Tanev
Zadorov - Gudbranson

Markstrom

iug5VMR.png

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Sadly I don't think Radulov is getting scratched . Coaching staff is scratching Petey to get in Rads. Also not unlikely Hanley plays instead of Harley because its what they've done most of the year.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
updated some shit on mobile and managed to delete all photos :laugh:

Edit: fixed it

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Should be the final 6 or so games of Rick Bowness coaching career.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
i swear the biggest part of me wants to see the stars win just to listen to everyone meltdown about how this might make bones stay.
Who wouldn't love for him to be around another few years and ruin johnston, stankoven and co

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Bones should announce he's retiring after these playoffs no matter what. That would really give an extra incentive for the team to use as motivation that might increase their odds of grinding out another run. I still think the players really like Bowness and want to win for him.

And it also saves him face because there is no reason whatsover that he should be back behind the bench for another season.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Who wouldn't love for him to be around another few years and ruin johnston, stankoven and co

Bones should announce he's retiring after these playoffs no matter what. That would really give an extra incentive for the team to use as motivation that might increase their odds of grinding out another run. I still think the players really like Bowness and want to win for him.

And it also saves him face because there is no reason whatsover that he should be back behind the bench for another season.
look, i get it. i'd have fired the guy already.

but if he wins a couple rounds with this team that everyone says sucks, he has to be credited with that. no matter how much we hate it.

anyway, i'm just sick of the horse being beaten to death. yeah, we don't like him. can we move on and talk about something else? there's nothing new to this conversation.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
There’s no way they re-sign Bones with Yeo out there available and ready to lead us into a total rebuild
jk

I know what we all expect, but let’s just see what happens tonight
and then turn it off after being dominated in the first 20mins :D

• Haha
Reactions: Elysian

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
look, i get it. i'd have fired the guy already.

but if he wins a couple rounds with this team that everyone says sucks, he has to be credited with that. no matter how much we hate it.

anyway, i'm just sick of the horse being beaten to death. yeah, we don't like him. can we move on and talk about something else? there's nothing new to this conversation.
Sure let's talk about how great the team plays... How consistently awf... How bright that 2021 draft looks?
Thank whatever magical sky deity you believe in for covid canceled junior season.

I mean I'll be pulling for the win, and I'll watch either way, but part of me wants them to get run out of the building for 4 straight just so we don't have to sit through another year like this

Reactions: DieselPig

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Sadly I don't think Radulov is getting scratched . Coaching staff is scratching Petey to get in Rads. Also not unlikely Hanley plays instead of Harley because its what they've done most of the year.

I've crapped on Radulov probably more than anyone this season but I'm okay with Rads getting first shot in the playoffs. I thought he was noticeable in a good way the last couple games of the season. I would give him a couple games to see if he can pull some old magic out of his ass. If he takes stupid penalties and reverts back to Radulov then I would go with Peterson at home. Normally I would say I want Peterson over Kivi and it's not even close but I actually thought Kivi looked solid in his last couple games played. Kivi plays a surprisingly physical game.

jwb

Reactions: Kcb12345 and Zapp

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Sure let's talk about how great the team plays... How consistently awf... How bright that 2021 draft looks?
Thank whatever magical sky deity you believe in for covid canceled junior season.

I mean I'll be pulling for the win, and I'll watch either way, but part of me wants them to get run out of the building for 4 straight just so we don't have to sit through another year like this
damn. covid, shitting on ppls religion.. do you ever think happy thoughts? :laugh:

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I've crapped on Radulov probably more than anyone this season but I'm okay with Rads getting first shot in the playoffs. I thought he was noticeable in a good way the last couple games of the season. I would give him a couple games to see if he can pull some old magic out of his ass. If he takes stupid penalties and reverts back to Radulov then I would go with Peterson at home. Normally I would say I want Peterson over Kivi and it's not even close but I actually thought Kivi looked solid in his last couple games played. Kivi plays a surprisingly physical game.

jwb
I agree. I think you have to give Rads a chance to get his shit together but I don't think his leash should be very long either. I feel like every year there is a player that had a terrible regular season and then turned it around in the playoffs. Gotta give him an opportunity to be that guy. Now if he starts taking dumb penalties... time to sit down.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I haven't watched much hockey this year, but man are people over hyping the Flames?? Seems like it to me??

Am I going into the series thinking the Stars will win? No. But people think Dallas is going to get blown out of the water.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I got invited for game 2, guess I’ll see how game one goes first lol

@Satan should we meet at the stampede grounds if this series is going our way and cause a ruckus or what

Reactions: Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I got invited for game 2, guess I’ll see how game one goes first lol

@Satan should we meet at the stampede grounds if this series is going our way and cause a ruckus or what
Absolutely. I die in/near the Saddledome or get rich trying before I move back to Newfoundland later this month

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad