News Article: Scott Cullen TSN: First Quarter Awards (Price & Subban Nominated)

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
This won't put a dent in my opinion that Scott Cullen doesn't watch hockey and that all his analysis are based on stats alone.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
Given everything that's been said about Subban...I'd be very surprised if he's on the team.

Back in the summer, I thought he was a lock...I didn't anticipate a scenario in which either they would not name him to the team or a scenario where he would allow them to not put him on the team by his play.

But now I realize that Subban has to be an entirely different person/player for him to be on the team.

what is you thoughts based on? All the talking heads?

Look at the players available, now look at how they have performed thus far. Now put yourself in yzermans shoes.

Tell me how u dont take Subban?

He will be there..

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
what is you thoughts based on? All the talking heads?
Look at the players available, now look at how they have performed thus far. Now put yourself in yzermans shoes.

Tell me how u dont take Subban?

He will be there..

Well those talking heads are apparently/supposedly plugged into what's happening with Team Canada

Hard to ignore that...either they're lying for some reason, or there's some ridiculous campaign against Subban being on Team Canada

either way...kind of disturbing

Slew Foots

Everything is OK
Sep 6, 2006
Well those talking heads are apparently/supposedly plugged into what's happening with Team Canada

Hard to ignore that...either they're lying for some reason, or there's some ridiculous campaign against Subban being on Team Canada

either way...kind of disturbing

Very disturbing indeed. I'll be furious if Subban is left off the team.

I guess the Team Canada brass doesn't think he plays the white way ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad