GDT: Scoreboard Watch - 4/6 - Philadelphia at Detroit 8:00 PM NBCSN, TVA (French)

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
me and my kid....Ladyfan is a bit more emotional than me. She may boycott but I'm not. She already won a jersey- Nokie.

Personally I hope they do all leave and cancel their seats- I like it when I dont have to deal with lines, Stub Hub aholes sitting in back of me, and the perks that come with a bad team; I am jealous when I see you can buy Florida Panthers season tickets for like $250

so all you Bruins fans out there reading this who are dissatisfied follow the Celtics and give up your seats in protest and maybe my kid will get to win a jersey

Well good luck to you two!

I'd also be fine with the pink hats racing back to the Sox.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
You just can't count on other teams to win for you, you have to do it yourself. I'm interested to see how they come out tomorrow night, I hoping for a little better showing than last year's final couple games.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Well I knew better not to get my hopes up but alas

dont-let-sad-drunk-keep-drinking_1450967624.gif

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
Flyers lose so Wings get in over Boston? What am I missing? If them losing helps Boston not make it surely thats a plus for Philly?

- No team fighting for a playoff spot purposely loses no matter the reason. One of the most absurd things I've read on here.

- The only way the Flyers would meet Boston is the East finals. In what world are you living in where that might even be remotely possible.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I watched the replays and it is clear that Giroux aimed for the cross bar and the Flyers purposely lost to keep the 'sleeping bear' Bruins out of the playoffs

Bears may be cute but they can be dangerous also you know- don't let that cartoon Yogi Bear fool you they will eat a person over a donut especially if they don't like the type of donut

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Yes, I'm sure the Flyers lost on purpose.....who cares about actually cementing a spot in the playoffs after all. I don't think the Flyers are stupid enough to tempt fate.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
flyers will be on fumes by sat.
plus they play again sunday.
they will lose at least 1 of their games.

so if we do win both we probably get in.
but id rather not get in yhan to play wsh in round 1

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
me and my kid....Ladyfan is a bit more emotional than me. She may boycott but I'm not. She already won a jersey- Nokie.

Personally I hope they do all leave and cancel their seats- I like it when I dont have to deal with lines, Stub Hub aholes sitting in back of me, and the perks that come with a bad team; I am jealous when I see you can buy Florida Panthers season tickets for like $250

so all you Bruins fans out there reading this who are dissatisfied follow the Celtics and give up your seats in protest and maybe my kid will get to win a jersey

Most of us have lived thru much worse with this team and are still here. Black & Gold 'til we're dead & cold!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad