GDT: Scoreboard Watch - 4/6 - Philadelphia at Detroit 8:00 PM NBCSN, TVA (French)

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Does anybody think we have a realistic chance of beating the Wings in regulation tomorrow?

The team that can find a way to lose to the mediocre Devils with a backup goaltender when dropping 40 shots on them, then beating the Blues with 6 goals?

There's nothing this team can't do in the most awkward way possible.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I cannot wait to see what Boston does on Defence.I hope Yandle signs cheap and they trade for Shattenkirk or Dumba.Let Krug walk please if anything over 3.5 mil.

they will trade for Shattenkirk and draft Joulevi from London- they'll move up a few spots from 14th and grab him,

presto- solved:handclap:

I like Bean butJoulevi is a really good player and I am a big time Shattenkirk guy since his days at BU- very steady player would make a great B

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Wait until the B's miraculously gut out the next two wins and you see Alain Vigneault with some very creative coaching vs. the Wings Saturday. You think he is going to let Boston into the playoffs if he has any say in it? I suggest you upgrade to the tinfoil helmet like me.

Ugh, good point. The only way NYR shows up for that game is if home ice is still in play for them.

they will trade for Shattenkirk and draft Joulevi from London- they'll move up a few spots from 14th and grab him,

presto- solved:handclap:

But what if the next Zach Senyshyn is available? :sarcasm:

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
If the Wings win In regulation

If Boston goes 2-0-0 we will need

The Wings need to lose Saturday in regulation or OT or a Wings SO win to be the Atlantic 3 seed

Or

We need Philly to Finish the year 2-1-0 to be WildCard 2

Last edited:

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Anyone watching this game can see the intensity and determination the Redwings are playing with tonight. Night and day from the Bruins this last month.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I wish the Bruins had shown as much desperation and heart than the Wings did tonight...I'm hopeful, but certainly not confident about qualifying for the playoffs. And, it never should have come to this for the B's 2-7-1 down the stretch is ugly...

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
people thought Wings outplayed Flyers? Howard was better than Mason as wings outshot and I thought Philly chances were better..

See what happens tomorrow...

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
If the Wings win In regulation

If Boston goes 2-0-0 we will need

The Wings need to lose Saturday in regulation or OT or a Wings SO win to be the Atlantic 3 seed

Or

We need Philly to Finish the year 2-1-0 to be WildCard 2

It is quite possible that the Flyers go 2-1-0 and for the Wings to lose to the Rangers but not too confident about the Bruins winning two games .

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
You and Ladyfan get to split all of them!

me and my kid....Ladyfan is a bit more emotional than me. She may boycott but I'm not. She already won a jersey- Nokie.

Personally I hope they do all leave and cancel their seats- I like it when I dont have to deal with lines, Stub Hub aholes sitting in back of me, and the perks that come with a bad team; I am jealous when I see you can buy Florida Panthers season tickets for like $250

so all you Bruins fans out there reading this who are dissatisfied follow the Celtics and give up your seats in protest and maybe my kid will get to win a jersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->