Schwartz to wear #17 next season

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
I would strongly advise not doing that unless you want an overpriced, piece of crap, heat pressed numbered jersey.

I agree, I was just posting to answer the people who were saying NHL didn't have them on their site.

icejerseys.com is my preference for jerseys, but some people may not have the $ or care enough to pay the extra $75 difference between the two sites.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I agree, I was just posting to answer the people who were saying NHL didn't have them on their site.

icejerseys.com is my preference for jerseys, but some people may not have the $ or care enough to pay the extra $75 difference between the two sites.

I've bought 7 of my Blues jerseys from icejerseys.com.

They're definitely the best.

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
Also, I just popped over there and noticed they have a great deal on the soon-to-be old Blues jerseys.

The new Stastny jersey is on sale through today for $134.50 down from $203 regular price.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I've bought 7 of my Blues jerseys from icejerseys.com.

They're definitely the best.

Sportsk.com another good option, and slightly cheaper than icejerseys(especially so if you want an Oshie home jersey). Official NHLPA sewn on customisation, just like icejerseys. Have purchased a blues sweater from both icejerseys and sportsk and both are perfect

http://www.sportsk.com/stlouisblues4.html

Big Huff

Dec 17, 2011
STL
A little more investigating I believe it might be heat pressed. It's a premier replica from the nhl store. Team store said I have to take it off myself and it would be $30 for them to put on Schwartz's name.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
A little more investigating I believe it might be heat pressed. It's a premier replica from the nhl store. Team store said I have to take it off myself and it would be $30 for them to put on Schwartz's name.

I'm not sure what the proper way of taking off a nameplate is. It were sewn on you could just remove the threads. If its heat pressed its almost like a really good sticker. So there might be something that can losen it up.

If you got it custom made by the NHL store then it's probably heat pressed. If you bought it from the store already made with Sobotka's name on it then its probably sewn on.

Hope that helps.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Well I'm glad I waited to buy my Schwartz jersey this year. Glad he's taking Mandy's number though.

Right now I have an Oshie 3rd jersey and a MacINNIS 90s jersey. I'm not sure if I want to get a current home Schwartz at 17 or wait till the new ones are released and also get a Stastny away new.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Well I'm glad I waited to buy my Schwartz jersey this year. Glad he's taking Mandy's number though.

Right now I have an Oshie 3rd jersey and a MacINNIS 90s jersey. I'm not sure if I want to get a current home Schwartz at 17 or wait till the new ones are released and also get a Stastny away new.

I would wait considering Schwartz will never wear the current home with the number 17 on it.

I have a ton of jerseys but my go to is my Backes 3rd. It's the one I wear to all the games.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Jaden loved number 9, always has. His love for his sister was stronger and I'm not surprised at all by this. This is a classy young man. I have a Jersey that he signed just after his draft as well as all his rookie cards that I could find.

His sister was always a special person, long before she became ill she was a person who pushed her brothers to be better, she was a good hockey player who worked very hard to get to wear she did. Great family as well. Good luck to Jaden wearing the 17.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad