GDT: Schneidernator 2: Judgment Day - Devils vs. Wild, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Watching the replay of that goal, I dont understand why the Wild defenseman backed off on Brett Seney like he's Pavel Bure in his prime.

Reactions: devsfan4life

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
He was way far in the blue paint unlike Greiss on Thursday. It’s a bad goal. Looked like playoff Dubnyk.

One of my friends is a big wild fan. He actually said this last night lol, Playoff Dubynk has shown up since after the all star game.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
I miss the old icing rule. Except it was lame when the trapezoid was introduced.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Absolutely agree with you 100%. The question I always have was it, Shero, alone, if so the Devils need a change in GM. However, I suspect the owners were giving direction and it was to proceed at a snail's pace with the rebuild. The Arena is doing terrific financially without the Devils. What do you think?

I really don’t think the owners said “hey slow it down here... we’re getting too good too fast” if so that’s an awful attitude to have.

I believe they have given Shero full reign of the decision making, and he banked too hard on everyone replicating their career years of last year, and saw us as a team on the upswing. He took the “wait and see go with what we got” approach. And it came back to bite him this year. I hope he learned his lesson.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille