Injury Report: Schenn, Steen,DP57 could all be back vs Canes

ZigZagBluesFan

Sep 30, 2010
Yeah, I feel like Schwartz has been kind of exposed now that he's been playing on a line with ROR and Tarasenko.

We just rolled out a 2nd line of Maroon-Bozak-Fabbri. I'm not worried about disrupting chemistry when Schwartz still isn't finishing as often as he should be.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I will say I would put Bozak on th 2nd with Perron and Thomas here and put Schwartz on the 3rd.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
You're counting on Perron to drive that line. Ultimately we dont have much of a choice as Schenn cant drive the offense either. I'd deff stick with the SOT line as long as possible
Bozak has been generating points lately. Part of his struggles to produce this season come from the fact that his 2 most common linemates by time on ice were steen and maroon and his 3rd most is schwartz who cant finish at all.

With bozaks recent play, i think he can do a decent job if paired with perron assuming perron can play to preconcyssion level which is no given

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Perron-ROR- Tank
Schwartz-Scheen-Thomas
Steen-Bozak-Fabbri
Maroon-Sunny-Barbs

Or

Scheen-ROR-Tank
Schwartz-Thomas-Perron
Steen-Bozak-Fabbri
Maroon/MacMac-Sunny-Barbs/Sanford

Man this a good problem to have. :popcorn:
hah. If schenn's name was scheen, they would have to put him on the same line as steen

Reactions: ChillWill1

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

Jesus what the f*** is going on? This means Schenn and Perron still aren't ready, and now there might be another injury?

Reactions: brokeu91

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I’m just going to write Schenn and Perron off until they are actually out there for a game. Clearly they have no sort of timeline and them being “close” doesn’t mean jackshit at this point.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Sponsor
Dec 18, 2014
Perron is what at like 8 weeks by now? That's a very significant injury to have kinda flown under the radar, or at least it feels like it has for me. He's been out since before the Gloria streak right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad