Injury Report: Schenn, Steen,DP57 could all be back vs Canes

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Anyone else think it might be a good idea to run those three as a line if they all come back in the same game? It just seems to me like that would minimize the disruption of chemistry from the other 3 lines.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Craig Berube
giphy.gif

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Anyone else think it might be a good idea to run those three as a line if they all come back in the same game? It just seems to me like that would minimize the disruption of chemistry from the other 3 lines.
Interesting idea, I wouldn't mind seeing what this would look like.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Wow that’s great Blues news!!! So looking forward to a well rested DP57 for the playoffs. I definitely want Schwartz off our first line.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I dont think there's any chemistry to disrupt honestly

Reactions: BlueDream

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Obviously great news but I guess this means Fabbri is sitting. Not that they have much choice but if they ever expect him to have a chance to get back to his old self he's going to need playing time. He was just starting to show flashes of that. I think if they sit him again he's just going to regress.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Put Schenn back on our first line wing and have Schwartz-Bozak-Perron as your 2nd line
You're counting on Perron to drive that line. Ultimately we dont have much of a choice as Schenn cant drive the offense either. I'd deff stick with the SOT line as long as possible

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
Perron ror tank
Schwartz schenn thomas
Steen bozak maroon/sanford
Mac mac suny barbs

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Obviously great news but I guess this means Fabbri is sitting. Not that they have much choice but if they ever expect him to have a chance to get back to his old self he's going to need playing time. He was just starting to show flashes of that. I think if they sit him again he's just going to regress.
I would have him and Maroon fighting for a spot

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Blais was just sent back to San Antonio, so that's one piece of the puzzle solved.

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
Perron-ROR- Tank
Schwartz-Scheen-Thomas
Steen-Bozak-Fabbri
Maroon-Sunny-Barbs

Or

Scheen-ROR-Tank
Schwartz-Thomas-Perron
Steen-Bozak-Fabbri
Maroon/MacMac-Sunny-Barbs/Sanford

Man this a good problem to have. :popcorn:

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

Nope. I think it's best to get Schwartz as far away from ROR and Tarasenko as possible and as soon as possible. Steen missed like 3 games? Schenn missed like 5? We would be restoring chemistry by putting them back where they were.

STLegend

Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
Nope. I think it's best to get Schwartz as far away from ROR and Tarasenko as possible and as soon as possible. Steen missed like 3 games? Schenn missed like 5? We would be restoring chemistry by putting them back where they were.

Yea I don't think inserting 10 or 20 into the lineup disrupts anything since they were both part of the winning streak. Right now we are just barely getting by with current replacements. With 57 being out so long you could maybe make the argument for him, but that 2nd line never looked great so by putting him in that spot you've got to think it would help. Though it could take a few games for them to gel and him to find his game again.

10-90-91
17-21-57
7-70-20
62-49-18

Sanford was benched because of poor play but got back into the lineup bc of injuries and sickness. I don't think he had the kind of game that changes Chief's opinion of how his current play has been trending. Fabbri is odd man out IMO, probably would be beneficial to give Thomas some extra rest since he isn't used to such a hectic schedule, save his legs for PO. I would rather have Fabbri in over Maroon but I think we all know that's not happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad