Speculation: Schedule To Be Released Sunday (June 22: Now released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I prefer the schedule to be released on a weekday afternoon.

When I was younger I would always go to walk to Burger King on the day of the schedule release, and get home in time for them to release it while I finished my soda.

Just feels weird doing that on a Sunday.

Thesensation19*

Why do people put so much emphasis on the schedule lol.
I am even shocked it comes out so early.

I mean, we all know who we play. We play every team. And we know we play more games in the east than the west. And even more so of our divisional teams than our conference.

The schedule is only interesting in seeing if we can find out who plays in the outdoor games

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York

I mean, we all know who we play. We play every team. And we know we play more games in the east than the west. And even more so of our divisional teams than our conference.

The schedule is only interesting in seeing if we can find out who plays in the outdoor games

For me it's always good to see it early and start planning which games I can potentially get to. Also interesting to breakdown the schedule and see where the tough and easy stretches are.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

Because I like to take 1 or 2 roadtrips per year that involve airfare and hotel room, so the earlier I know, the earlier I can book, the better price I can get.

Last edited:

Blueblood2

Nov 14, 2011
So he can sign his Rangers extension in Steve Yzerman's conference room?

Hopefully the last game is in Tampa Bay just for MSL.

I just really dont see next season being his last. I think he signs another contract extension after this year. It will probably be 1 yr deals going forward but he isnt going anywhere but the Rangers. I see another 2-3 years.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Plan on taking a trip to SJ to catch the game and visit my dad. Hoping for a weekend game, but highly doubt it. Might try and do LA as they usually group the two together if not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad