Speculation: Schedule To Be Released Sunday (June 22: Now released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010

member 116805

Weirdest part of making the finals: so much happening right after everything ending. Love it, gets your mind off what happend

KreiMeARiver*

We better start the season at home, that's all I'm saying

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
As much as the schedule sucked last year due to our building not being available, Sather made the situation inherently worse by taking the team to Banff during training camp, and adding significant time to what was already a lengthy road trip.

Hopefully he takes it easier on the team and doesn't bring them back to Banff again.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Let's hope the league has mercy on us. If I see another 10 pm start in October, I'm gonna snap...

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Let's hope the league has mercy on us. If I see another 10 pm start in October, I'm gonna snap...

They are going to have 10pm starts eventually. The games in LA, Ana, Phx, Van, SJ will likely all be 10pm starts.

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
They are going to have 10pm starts eventually. The games in LA, Ana, Phx, Van, SJ will likely all be 10pm starts.

Ya, probably better off having 10pm starts in October than in March or April.

The only time I agree with him is in Phoenix - since Arizona does not observe daylight savings time, October games in Phoenix start at 10pm Eastern, while November through March games start at 9pm Eastern. :)

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I remember last year there was talk of Washington hosting the Winter Classic at the Nats park. Has this been confirmed and has there been any talk of who is playing in the Stadium Series game?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

Vidic15*

I expect to start the season at home and our west coast swing to happen in February, as it has historically been.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I hope we play either the Canucks or Jets between November 27th and December 6th. I have nothing with those teams, but friends of mine are fan of those teams so it would make it fun :)

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I'll travel to the states in January next year so hopefully some good games are taking place at the garden then \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad