Speculation: Schedule To Be Released Sunday (June 22: Now released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Chance to get beaten by Tarasenko's Blues then Dubi and the Jackets before playing a Sunday home opener.

Yet another awful opening schedule.

McDonagh27

Aug 3, 2005
Canada
Chance to get beaten by Tarasenko's Blues then Dubi and the Jackets before playing a Sunday home opener.

Yet another awful opening schedule.

Not even close to last year's as far as teams we are facing... They could easily go 2-1-1. Not sure why everyone is freaking out about playing a borderline playoff team, a non-playoff team and the Blues.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Not even close to last year's as far as teams we are facing... They could easily go 2-1-1. Not sure why everyone is freaking out about playing a borderline playoff team, a non-playoff team and the Blues.

Yeah, what exactly would people ideally like to have other than the first game of the season be the home opener?

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a good opening schedule? Seems like no matter how the season starts, the fans are not happy :)

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Would have been nice to actually open at home for the first time in years, or at least not have the home opener as the back end of a back to back and third game in four night. As with most things Rangers the league does not seem to care since the Rangers sell out every game no matter what they do.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Uhm, actually, it was the 2012-13 home opener.

Lockout season, I won't count it. Looking back, it doesn't feel like that game happened on a Sunday. Putting myself back into my shoes that night watching the game, it didn't feel like Sunday. Weird. I'm weird. Ok.

As for not opening at home, I don't mind it. Its like having 2 openers this way.

As long as we aren't the road team for an absurd amount of other teams' openers, I'm ok with it.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Monday 10/13 is Columbus Day so a lot of kids can go to the Opener (including mine).

srsly989

Sep 15, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
The home opener is the very definition of a premium game. Home opener, vs Toronto, on a Sunday, before a holiday. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad