Schedule Is Out

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Add on the World Cup of Hockey to shorten and interrupt training camp, with all of the Leafs kids and new faces, I bet the Leafs start slow and we'll see a lot of growing pains in October and November. But once they're adjusted I bet they'll be tough to beat.

I'm going to agree. Babcock won't be around to show anyone new his system in his way. I would like to beat the Sens and B's though.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'll be back in school and Calgary so that'll work for me too. Haven't seen a Leafs game live in a long time. Might have to do it just to see Matthews, Marner and Willy.

No matter how bad they've been, I go every year since they only come once. But this year is a must with the kids and whatnot.

Hell I may just try and get tickets the night before in Edmonton and take the day off work ... I wanna see the new rink anyway

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
No matter how bad they've been, I go every year since they only come once. But this year is a must with the kids and whatnot.

Hell I may just try and get tickets the night before in Edmonton and take the day off work ... I wanna see the new rink anyway

What would be the best way to buy tickets for that game, you think?

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Kinda ridiculous that an NHL sanctioned international tournament is taking place during NHL training camps. Should be before training camps like the 2004 world cup.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
What would be the best way to buy tickets for that game, you think?

I've been lucky to be friends with Oiler season ticket holders and usually I'm the 1st person they call to sell them to. Usually that way or pay a hopefully reasonable price on ticketmaster or re-sales.

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
I'm coming over to TO in November for the Preds and Panthers games on Nov 15th and 17th.

Easy enough to plan all my sightseeing... etc, but anyone have any advice on when I could best buy tickets for ideally both games? The sooner the better for my own sanity, and a rough idea on cost? I'm not fussed where I sit, just be happy to be in the ACC.

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
I believe there is a mini camp and pre-season game in Halifax against Ottawa, although I don't think Matthews will be there due to world cup.

Unfortuantely no Babs, JVR, Rielly and the one I really wanted to see in Matthews. I will be there again though! Had a blast watching last year and meeting the players, Babcock, etc. Thrilled that we are also getting a pre-season game this time. Hopefully Marner and co. will be playing!

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I probably wont get a ticket when the Leafs come to Edmonton. New arena tickets will make you take out a mortgage to pay thouse off.

ROAD TRIP!!!

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I'm considering heading to Montreal on OCtober 29 when the leafs are there from Atlantic Canada. Prices are kind of putting me off. 125 for nose bleeds.

Decent seats are like 700+ bucks. Compare that to the Islanders and it's like 200 for glass seats. I'm considering driving a little further to check out a game there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad