Which team wins the Stanley Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
what has this puke done in his career to dismiss anyone?
Should feel lucky your plug ass even got the chance to play

Yeah, our goaltender would never do that...

df4d7c29d14793813711fa98446134b0--bruins-hockey-ice-hockey.jpg

aguineapig

2013 was tough indeed, but 74 loss to the Flyers is still in my seared in my memory. It was really Bobby's last kick at the Cup, although at the time we could not know that. Maybe that is why I'm still reeling in the years. But the way the Flyers hacked, held and cheapshot their way to that Cup, as well as the following year is strikingly similar to these Blues. Sub Kelly, Saleski, Kindrachuk, Dupont etc.,to Blais, Sundqvist, Schenn and Bortuzzo and the memories come flooding back. But I will say this. Ryan O'Reilly has done everything to be their Bobby Clarke, but who is their Rick MacLeish? Schenn ? Hardly. And their two in a row Conn Smythe Bernie Parent? Anybody? I didn't think so.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
@TCL40 thinks Cassidy should bring this to the attention of the NHL and I agree with him.

Put those bastards on notice- you headhunt you're gone, as in ejected from the game.
Wow that pretty much confirms there game plan doesn’t it,we stopped targeting the head because we were afraid we would get suspended,now suspensions really aren’t a big issue for game seven.

Berube can say what he wants. He best be careful because the little things that aren’t penalties could go against his team. Score a couple of power play goals and the STL blues will be feeling blue. What stops taking dumb penalties the other team scoring goals on it. Now that being said, he has a point , reckless as may be he doesn’t care , Its game 7 for the cup. If you gotta play dirty and get away with it like they have for the most part he should do it. His point does make sense on how the blues will approach things. We may not like it but it’s reality.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
2013 was tough indeed, but 74 loss to the Flyers is still in my seared in my memory. It was really Bobby's last kick at the Cup, although at the time we could not know that. Maybe that is why I'm still reeling in the years. But the way the Flyers hacked, held and cheapshot their way to that Cup, as well as the following year is strikingly similar to these Blues. Sub Kelly, Saleski, Kindrachuk, Dupont etc.,to Blais, Sundqvist, Schenn and Bortuzzo and the memories come flooding back. But I will say this. Ryan O'Reilly has done everything to be their Bobby Clarke, but who is their Rick MacLeish? Schenn ? Hardly. And their two in a row Conn Smythe Bernie Parent? Anybody? I didn't think so.
I love you, agp.

Reactions: BMC and Si Hopkins

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Blues have nothing to lose if the refs don't call it tight.

If the refs "let them play" the way they have for times in the series, we could be looking at another 5 D type of game.

1st line needs to know they can cut the Blues BS real quick if they strike on the first powerplay after one of those questionable hits.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
I don’t even know how to react yo this.

A league that creates a player’s safety department is the same that lets the crazy run the asylum. Truly amazing.

The only thing we can do is be smarter, be faster. We can do this.
Don't even bother trying to rationalize with common sense, waste of your time, i gave up a long time ago, nothing's changed. This is the NHL

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Just hearing Debrusk and McAvoy after the game discuss Bergerons pre-game speech and not even give away a word of it gave me goosebumps. These guys want to win it for each other, and they've made that abundantly clear.

One more.

These young guys are going to play the game of their lives. They know this core may never get another chance so you know they are going to leave it all on the ice. I’m feeing good about this. I love this team and I just honestly can’t see them losing 3 in a row at home and 3 of 4 on garden ice in a finals

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
It's time for the Bruins to...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Push it to the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad