BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 7 - St. Louis (3) at BRUINS (3) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I still can't get over Marchand leaving his man and peeling off for a change with less than 12 seconds left in the period. Unexcusably lazy and stupid, and might have been the nail in the coffin of their Cup dream.
Lets face it, he's a mental midget!

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Ok, time to channel the universe and send some seriously positive vibes to the B's.

You can thank me when Bettman calls Chara get his cup.

Reactions: Strafer

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
They should be playing the CBC feed in the Bruins dressing room. Trying to decide which player on Blues deserves Conn Smythe or if they can give Rask trophy being on losing team. Game is over for them.. We've overcome worse. Time make them pay. Season is on the line
Tuukka shouldn’t take it. It’s like kissing your sister.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
bruins-believe1.jpg

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If you can't score 2 goals, you don't deserve to win the game. They have 20 minutes. That's enough time to score twice, but they need to show urgency and score quickly.

Reactions: Madturk

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I still can't get over Marchand leaving his man and peeling off for a change with less than 12 seconds left in the period. Unexcusably lazy and stupid, and might have been the nail in the coffin of their Cup dream.
Yeah. I love marshy, but jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz..watching that is really hard.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Basic simple hockey. No fancy passing, no turning down shots. Just put it on net and get rebounds. They've been there all ****ing series and these pansy boys refuse to fight for them. Dirty goals count the same.
CRASH THE F****ING NET!

Reactions: BTO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad